Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Where are you going to leave your nest egg

Well if you are so rich where do you leave your hard earned cash when your time is up.
    I am hoping to spend all that i have made but making sure there is enough left to look after the wife that if she is still around that is.
    The kids well if there is anything left they may get it, but there is no guarantee.
    So what happens when you are super rich , you are telling me these people will not leave it to there children, but what about giving them the best so they can make it in life just like there parents did.
    My uncle was a very rich man and he had his millions and a big house in the New Forest too, he was not leaving anything to his kids he said too, but as he went before his wife it seemed his idea did not happen.
    Now my aunt has gone to there kids have new cars and motorbikes and even a jet ski plus there new houses and they have the business too.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/caree...bIW?li=AAnZ9Ug

Trusted Member
    I've told my son he can just dig a hole in the back garden and throw my old corpse into it.

Any bills left to pay... disown me, and keep any money he finds, to share with the Mrs and his brother.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I've told my son he can just dig a hole in the back garden and throw my old corpse into it.

Any bills left to pay... disown me, and keep any money he finds, to share with the Mrs and his brother.
    I fully agree

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

I am sure you will leave enough to take care of your family Graham, whether it's a roof over there heads or cash.

Best nest egg you can give any child is a top-rate education they cant squander it,they cant spend it,and if they are savvy they wont waste it

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Best nest egg you can give any child is a top-rate education they cant squander it,they cant spend it,and if they are savvy they wont waste it
    Agree with this also

Well ... with Myrna being 15 years' younger than me, I envisage myself being the one to die first, in accordance with the natural order of things.

Consequently - since, by far, the bulk of my worldly wealth
    is tied to the value of our *house - there's a clause in my will which decrees that, she can continue living *there ... ... or wherever else we happen to be staying, for the remainder of her life.

Finally, following her death, the property is to pass down to my two children to sell - with, of course, the proceeds being divided equally between them.

I am hoping to spend all that i have made but making sure there is enough left to look after the wife that if she is still around that is.
    And therein lies the problem!!
    If you estimate that you will live to 89 years old and plan to spend most of it in that time on champagne and imported steak,sods law says you will die in poverty aged 101!

89 i would take that everyday.
    We shall be fine no matter what age we both may reach.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    ... only ANOTHER 161/2 years till I'm that age too!

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    I met an 85 year old American the other day,he has lived in Thailand for the last 25 years,before that he had lived in brazil for a couple of years,very energetic,his joie de vivre left me feeling tired he told me he liked plenty of sex with younger girlfriends

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I met an 85 year old American the other day,he has lived in Thailand for the last 25 years,before that he had lived in brazil for a couple of years,very energetic,his joie de vivre left me feeling tired he told me he liked plenty of sex with younger girlfriends
    I wonder how old his younger girlfriends are, early 70s do you think

Good for him

Sound like a recipe for success....

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    Sound like a recipe for success....
    Well as long as he wears protection, all is well with his wallet

Is he sure that they are girls ?

Thread Information