Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Ryanair

Ryanair

This company Ryanair will go to any lenth to frighten its customers and for publicity too.
    I have never ever flown with this company , but others have and like anything you pay for what you get of want.
    I a sure there will be other flights to take if these cannot do the job that is required.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/...3PP?li=BBoPWjQ

Personally I would rather pay more and not give my hard earned to that guy....

THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU.
    This is the first reply i have had without any one looking first the replying after another 20+ odd looks

But i agree with you 100% about that guy.

I think I have a Ryan air flight booked to Limoges in a few weeks time

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I think I have a Ryan air flight booked to Limoges in a few weeks time
    Is that standing room only plus dont forget your £1 fr the toilet

Outside toilets on Ryan air....

Respected Member
    I fly Ryanair sometimes, for work and hols. They have an excellent safety record. The only thing to be aware of is that you may be stranded if your return flight is cancelled. They are mostly no different to BA and Easyjet nowadays - all charge for meals and don't allocate seats before check-in without you paying. I have found Monarch to be quite good on some routes, WizzAir for Eastern Europe too, but in general the airports being used/weather and other circumstances outside the airlines control are the usual reason for problems.

The only one I dislike is Flybe (or Flymaybe as I call them). I was just looking at BHX <> Hannover in 2 weeks time ... FlyBe is the only direct airline, I was kind of glad to see stupidly high prices due to a huge industrial show going on. Fine by me, I'll take Lufthansa to Frankfurt or Hamburg and take the train to Hannover Messe station.

Talking of 'Ryanair' ... thought I'd share this clip about an unsuspecting passenger who was purportedly dragged onto one of its fights from Dublin to East Midlands Airport:

http://www.daftynews.com/outcry-shoc...yanair-flight/

WARNING - NOT edited for language.

Just got back from LOS this morning,got my Ryanair flight booked for a week today,looking forward to it

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Did you get caught up in Songkran?

Yup,i left my supersoaker with a kid outside the hotel

Thread Information