Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flight of the gibbon.

Did a really fun zipline adventure today,your in the jungle ziplining through the canopy for several kilometres,all interlinking ziplines,really good fun,a bit of absailing etc thrown in for good measure,me my kid and some Russian women including a really nice lawyer from Moscow anyway we come to harness up and I hear the safety guys chatting in tagalog,they were from Luzon,later we get lunch at a restaurant the servers YUP pinoys,the hostess pinay,i chatted to her,she used to work in a hotel in manila on a 6 month contract with crap money,she makes better cash in Thailand,Dutertes plan to bring home the OFW's?Pfffffttttt
    Anyone in Thailand do flight of the gibbon ziplines

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Just did flight of the gibbon zip-lining again this morning, the Chiang-mai one with an 800 meter zip-line and one where your harness is clipped at the back, you throw yourself off the platform and zip across a valley to catch a net on the other side the photographer was a pinay she came here to work and ended up marrying a Thai,met quite a few PI nationals since we arrived.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Did you wear your gopro when you was doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Did you wear your gopro when you was doing this.
    My kid did Steve,i got a GoPro glove with the 360 degree fitting, and today he held the karma grip gimbal so the footage is silky smooth, great investment

I met a pinoy guy earlier today,been teaching English in Thailand for the last 11 years he learnt to speak thai from the kids he teaches

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I met a pinoy guy earlier today,been teaching English in Thailand for the last 11 years he learnt to speak thai from the kids he teaches
    Best way to learn it they say, just like boots on the ground stuff.

I heard 'pillow talk' was the best way...

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    I heard 'pillow talk' was the best way...
    That's what the old colonials used to say,get a sleeping dictionary

Saw two Pinoy/Pinay homosexual male prostitutes in Pattaya's walking street last night. They are a long way from home seeking clients

Trusted Member
    Hopefully they won't be spreading HIV around...there and back home.

Well, it's a known Pinoy fact, despite rocketing HIV statistics in the PI, that wearing condoms is like eating candy still in the wrapper

Did a really fun zipline adventure today,your in the jungle ziplining through the canopy for several kilometres,all interlinking ziplines,really good fun,a bit of absailing etc thrown in for good measure,me my kid and some Russian women including a really nice lawyer from Moscow anyway we come to harness up and I hear the safety guys chatting in tagalog,they were from Luzon,later we get lunch at a restaurant the servers YUP pinoys,the hostess pinay,i chatted to her,she used to work in a hotel in manila on a 6 month contract with crap money,she makes better cash in Thailand,Dutertes plan to bring home the OFW's?Pfffffttttt
    Anyone in Thailand do flight of the gibbon ziplines
    Have you've been on that terrorist induction course over yonder yet?

Good time to pass. The Sayyaf are looking for staff.

I really don't think such a course could teach me anything or if I did it I would be top of the class My course is starting next Tuesday I am sitting beside the pool eating croissants and drinking coffee and reading the daily mail online,life is good

I am sitting beside the pool eating croissants and drinking coffee and reading the daily mail online,life is good
    It sounds good apart from the last part.

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    It sounds good apart from the last part.
    Nothing wrong with perusing the daily mail beside the pool on a morning

Had lessons in 2 separate planes in the last week, and spent the day running in 33 degrees with 32 kg's of machine strapped on my back; going to extend my ticket as the world paramotor championships is on the 27th
    Attached Images Attached Images

Had lessons in 2 separate planes in the last week, and spent the day running in 33 degrees with 32 kg's of machine strapped on my back; going to extend my ticket as the world paramotor championships is on the 27th
    So that's the course you've been on huh?

Thought flying would have been involved somewhere in all honesty although a course in terrorism and one in handling world money did cross my mind.

Trusted Member
    Sounds amazing.

I'd want a parachute though.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Sounds amazing.

I'd want a parachute though.
    I KNEW there was something I forgot

So that's the course you've been on huh?

Thought flying would have been involved somewhere in all honesty although a course in terrorism and one in handling world money did cross my mind.
    Flying yes, but surely you mean counter-terrorism, and I have a hard enough job handling my own few pennies never mind world cash

Just met two Brit guys at breakfast, one's 48, one's 50 - both retired here - and living the Thai dream, coffee beside the pool

Flying yes, but surely you mean counter-terrorism, and I have a hard enough job handling my own few pennies never mind world cash
    I've been pulling your leg on those.

and I have a hard enough job handling my own few pennies never mind world cash
    Proof that wealthy aristocrats like you do have a sense of humour.

Just met two Brit guys at breakfast, one's 48, one's 50 - both retired here - and living the Thai dream, coffee beside the pool
    You Tube vloggers?

You Tube vloggers?
    No mate, these guys have a couple of quid stashed away

I got that chute Graham, my landings were perfect today; Songkran today so just arrived in Bangkok to eat at Jai Fai's, the only street vendor in the world with a Michelin star!

Just met 7 Filipinas on the BTS train,all on vacation for Songkran,ages from 25-35 I was telling them about my son and 5 said they were single and "available"

Trusted Member
    Haha.... my son also has a large Filipina fan club.

You seem to be having a great time over there.

I'm not jealous. Got cloud and 10C here.

It's 35 degrees here and sunny as it gets. Not in a rush to come back
    Attached Images Attached Images

You still haven't tried basejumping yet Tawi?

You still haven't tried basejumping yet Tawi?
    Strange you mention that, but I had dinner the other week with a Brit who showed me footage of him jumping off Pattaya's highest new build. And met a Brit living out here the other day who owns a wing suit and has regular holidays to Italy to jump off cliffs. My mind is set on doing this however (go to 2.20 when it starts getting interesting).......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRn63N7uh-g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information