Living the dream.
Now that could be anything because we are all different in what we are wanting.
But what is the most important thing for that dream to happen i wonder.
I can only go on for what i think that could be and i am sure many may or may not agree too.
We all would like great health and we do our best to get that and try to keep it too, but we cannot control it.
Where is your dream place , well that could be anywhere in the world really , its down to you to chose where.
Being happy , well again that is down to you too, if you are not happy change it , its that simple.
CASH / INCOME ,That is the most important thing i am thinking.
You need an amount to live no matter where you are, yes some need more then others and some can manage on very little too.
Now how much that figure is who knows , i have set myself a target and myself thinks that is a good amount , plus a income that will be coming in each month too when the time comes to make the move .

While watching a tv program about living the dream the amount of people who are disappointed once they compare living cost to where they are living now to where they would like to call home, dont these people plan PLAN and PLAN again

PS, remember boys and girls this is just my dream , Emma's dream is just to look after her dad so it could be even cheaper.