Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Brexit woolxit

Brexit woolxit

Well Emma mentioned something today while watching Andrew Marr show.
    It was said that we shall be out of the EU by march 2019 and suddenly Emma said Woolxit at the same time then.
    April is a date that has been pushed about between us both, thats if i can last that long , but its a funny thought Britain and the Woollies could both be leaving the EU around the same time.
    Watch this space i say, but if we get a good deal for people living in Europe with out them being stoned or thrown to the wolves , well we may not have to move to far.
    But come Monday night i may be wanting to leave Tuesday

We all have different ideas on how and where to spend our 'retirement' years.
    It's another chapter of our life where, hopefully, we have a major input on the kind of life that WE want.
    It might include work (paid or otherwise), it might be travel based, experience based, hobby based or maybe a complete change of learning and enjoying something completely different.

Here are some things I've learnt which I hope will give additional 'food for thought'.
    Try not to be too prescriptive, time isn't on your side.

- Have a balanced approach and a clear vision of the life you want.
    - Have a positive outlook on aging. Mental and Physical
    - Have financial vision and stability. Means a budget for daily living. Another budget funding retirement dreams. Yet another budget for funding security and emergencies.

It's entirely up to the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    We all have different ideas on how and where to spend our 'retirement' years.
    It's another chapter of our life where, hopefully, we have a major input on the kind of life that WE want.
    It might include work (paid or otherwise), it might be travel based, experience based, hobby based or maybe a complete change of learning and enjoying something completely different.

Here are some things I've learnt which I hope will give additional 'food for thought'.
    Try not to be too prescriptive, time isn't on your side.

- Have a balanced approach and a clear vision of the life you want.
    - Have a positive outlook on aging. Mental and Physical
    - Have financial vision and stability. Means a budget for daily living. Another budget funding retirement dreams. Yet another budget for funding security and emergencies.

It's entirely up to the individual.
    The three things you have mentioned i have the bottom two, its just the first one that is harder to imagine.
    A working progress i shall call it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    The three things you have mentioned i have the bottom two, its just the first one that is harder to imagine.
    A working progress i shall call it.
    You still have plenty of time to figure that first one out yet......

Thread Information