Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    I didnt ask her, i was up in Derby until lunchtime, and didnt chat with her until late in the day, of course when i knew the decision i was a little down, but hey tomorrows another day.. we will have a chat about things then decide where to go from here.
    That's the spirit mate,always put a positive spin on events,its just a temporary blip on things,it will work itself out in the end,most things do

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Can't believe it, very sorry to hear it's a refusal

you have applied for entry clearance to visit the UK for 2 months for a holiday to visit your fiancee

Whilst you have shown that you have funds in your bank account i am not satisfied that they are genuinely available for your bank exclusive use. i am not therefore satisfied that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your visit.
    I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit and that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor. your application is therefore refused under paragraph 4.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry T View Post
    I didnt ask her, i was up in Derby until lunchtime, and didnt chat with her until late in the day, of course when i knew the decision i was a little down, but hey tomorrows another day.. we will have a chat about things then decide where to go from here.
    harry so sorry that things didn't turn out in a good way for you both. my husband and I had some difficulties with my spouse visa but we managed to explore all the possibilities and we got there in the end. being optimistic really will help you and that's good. don't lose hope & keep trying. there's a saying right that if at first you don't succeed, try try again. keep your chin up & just be there for each other & it'll work out alright

Sally the annoying thing for others,Jan and myself, is when there are genuine cases that get refused, yet others can come and go as they please without fear of it seems ever being refused, but hey plans are already afoot, when one door closes another opens.

there you go harry! don't let this refusal dampen you & jan's spirits, think of this always "if there's a will, there will always be a way!

Thats Done, Flight booked for my next adventure just a few months to wait for our reunion, have to say we are both looking forward to it. Pleased with the deal i got £458 Gatwick to Cebu short waiting time, and none of the hassle of going to Manila good airline Cathay Pacific bring it on...

SELECTED
    Departing, Tuesday 03 October. Returning, Sunday 03 December.Price,
    GBP
    £884.27

Thata the price showing on Cathays site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information