We are finally married...so what now? I know that she needs a visa to come here but which one? Can somebody please tell me which one it is and where to apply? Also, I know that she will need to complete an ILETS exam...can you also let me know which level she needs to take and where to apply for this also? Finally I will list the documents we will prepare to send in with the application (in rough order that they will be presented) to support her application. Can somebody please review and let me know if I have missed anyting important off the list. Many thanks.

Identity and Civil Status

• NBI Clearance
  • Copy of Birth Certificate

Passport and Passport Copy

• Original Passport showing her married name
  • Copy of Passport showing married name
  • Original Passport showing her maiden name and visit visa from her trips to the UK where I proposed

Proof of English Language Skills

• ILETS Certificate

Accomodation when Living in UK

• Letter from my parents saying we can stay with them for 3 months until we find and rent our own place
  • Copy of the title deed to the house showing my parents own it.

Sponsor Details

• Copy of My Passport (including copies of all my entry stamps to Philippines)
  • Copy of birth certificate
  • Cover Letter
  • Electoral Roll Letter to confirm Address
  • Employment contract
  • Proof of finances including savings
  • P60's for last 3 years to show I earn above £18,600

Proof of Relationship

• Photographs (including our first meeting in Philippines, visits to England and Scotland, meeting each others parents, wedding and so on)
  • Marriage certificate

When we had the visit visa applications we include information on her job, savings and her flight tickets for return to the Philippines but I imagine these kind of things aren't relevant for this kind of visa are they? Is there anything else I need to include??

Thanks everyone. We want to get started on this as soon as possible so that we can be together again.