Hi all,

I just wanted to share the news that I married my girlfriend on Thursday 23rd February 2017 in a spectacular ceremony in Meycauayan. Everything went perfectly with both our famillies and friends in attendance. To be honest if I had known how quickly we would've got the marriage license I would've had the wedding earlier and then gone on a honeymoon somewhere as it was hard to seperate just a few days later. We are saving for a honeymoon in Paris not too long after she arrives here later in the year, so its all good. I am so proud at the wedding my wife put on, it was amazing!! The venue was amazing, there was tonnes of people, loads of good food, doves, a long and Catholic ceremony, we had custom wedding rings made with engraving and 18k white gold, and most of all she looked breathtaking on the day and she was really, really happy!! Only downside was that it was an unusually hot day and I was sweating my back out in my suit, but my personal assistant kept me hydrated by bringing me water every half an hour or so. There were so many pictures taken...by the guests and the professional photographers that my cheeks were hurting by the end but I wouldn't change a thing. Here are a few pics that my Dad took, the professional ones are still being processed. Can't stress how happy I am right now. Our attention now turns to the visa process.