Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Application for naturalisation as a British Citizen

how are you all here ? i have a question in page 23
    Biometric enrollment
    have you been issued with BRP with a previous application for leave ?
    i put yes but i cant remember the brp number because last year i applied for brp change of name and i got new brp with new brp number issue date and expiry date.

my brp i got now is when i applied for change name last year and not for leave ?what should i put in brp enrollment question?

No doubt someone will answer your question soon, but I have ask one question....

You joined this forum over 4 years ago but have only made 59 posts, were they all questions or did you actively contribute to the forum?

Sorry for being blunt, but I'm getting slightly annoyed with all the take and no give here.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    No doubt someone will answer your question soon, but I have ask one question....

You joined this forum over 4 years ago but have only made 59 posts, were they all questions or did you actively contribute to the forum?

Sorry for being blunt, but I'm getting slightly annoyed with all the take and no give here.
    It's not a requirement to join the forum that you have to participate. It's nice if you do, and to be honest I like to see members give as well as take.
    But I think it's rather rude of you Simon to pull someone up over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    It's not a requirement to join the forum that you have to participate. It's nice if you do, and to be honest I like to see members give as well as take.
    But I think it's rather rude of you Simon to pull someone up over it.
    Fair point, well put. That's why I said sorry for being blunt.

im sorry simon if im not active or not participate much to this forum.

Hey, thanks for the negetive Rep who ever gave it. I would thank you personally but you didn't leave your name.

The comment left was "quickest way to lose members" well that's not the way I see it but we're all different I suppose, that's what makes this a forum.

Hey, thanks for the negetive Rep who ever gave it. I would thank you personally but you didn't leave your name.

The comment left was "quickest way to lose members" well that's not the way I see it but we're all different I suppose, that's what makes this a forum.
    Silly question maybe, but when you get a negative rep, how do you know you have it, is it a message sent direct to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyludo View Post
    my brp i got now is when i applied for change name last year and not for leave ?what should i put in brp enrollment question?
    Like Simon says i am sure someone will come along soon to help you wit this question.
    Its been many years now since Emma did hers , and with things changing every year i cannot help you with this

What amazes me about threads like these is you get over 50+ and counting where someone has looked but then you may if you are lucky just get 1 reply.
    Ok we may not have the answer to the thread,but a little response is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Silly question maybe, but when you get a negative rep, how do you know you have it, is it a message sent direct to you.
    Same way you get positive rep notifications but there's a little red square to the left as opposed to a little green one.

Talking of which, I'd like to thank whoever gave me the positive rep to counter act the negative one, you didn't leave your name but thanks anyway

Very rare I rep anyone. Probably because I normally comment anyway to say if I like something, plus I forget it's there. Certainly doesn't bother me what my rep count is.
    Would never negative rep anyone though. But off course if someone doesn't feel a comment is right and they have the option to leave a neg rep.....

Its very rare i give out reps too, but i think i am famous for that i am told,

Talking of which, I'd like to thank whoever gave me the positive rep to counter act the negative one, you didn't leave your name but thanks anyway
    And they all lived happily ever after.
    Just thought i would take my name out of the hat, " it was not me who gave you that rep", just incase you thought it was

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Like Simon says i am sure someone will come along soon to help you wit this question.
    Its been many years now since Emma did hers , and with things changing every year i cannot help you with this
    hi stevewool thank you for your reply i think i know what to do now i will tell home office that i applied last year for brp change of name and i got my ILR in 2015.i just want to be positive right now and praying that citizenship application will be successful.thanks8

hi stevewool thank you for your reply i think i know what to do now i will tell home office that i applied last year for brp change of name and i got my ILR in 2015.i just want to be positive right now and praying that citizenship application will be successful.thanks8
    Yes you are right ,things like this has to be right first time else it may cost us more.
    Most of the time what we are asking we know the answer but it's making sure we are right, and that's what we are all here for to try to help others.

how are you all here ? i have a question in page 23
    Biometric enrollment
    have you been issued with BRP with a previous application for leave ?
    i put yes but i cant remember the brp number because last year i applied for brp change of name and i got new brp with new brp number issue date and expiry date.
    hi. Just answer yes and write your current brp number then write the place where you had your fingerprints. That's what I did,and if you are not sure just look for the letter from the home office then you will see your previous brp number. or just make a note that you had a change name so they know. That's all I can share, other member might give their input regarding this matter... Goodluck.

How come since you gained a red dot for saying what others don't, how come suddenly you have lots of green ones.

Thread Information