Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Politics, Religion - my willy is bigger than yours

Well we all have our own views about the world and how we live and others live, but who is right.
    I am a great believer in if it's not bothering me well life is good, but sometimes you are dragged into the subject and then you voice your opinion, and this is where the trouble starts.
    Now I don't class myself as a bad person or a racist or anything else , and there are a few on here who I think are the same, but how can someone say we are racist.
    Just because we have our own thoughts on subjects that may effect us why is it then in some people's eyes we are not allowed to express our thoughts.
    The horrible West that has made so many people indipendant and rich and caring too, maybe I am seeing things through rose coloured glasses,
    So are we racist do you think
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 2nd February 2017 at 21:21. Reason: "Silly" changed to 'willy' in the title, as Steve had ORIGINALLY intended.

Silly me I have tried to edit the tital but I some how can't, the silly was ment to say Willy, but hey we all make mistakes, some bigger then others,

Holier than thou pious lefties they beat us with their ridiculous racist stick,but its not called racism,its something we have on this sceptered isle called freedom of speech,a country where someone can burn our very own flag,denounce our very own troops,call for our very own laws to be withdrawn and their sharia version implemented and its freedom of speech,yet when we as natives voice our opinions the lefties screech racist

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    I presume these members crying about 'racisim' will demonstrate with placards outside the local Phils municipal hall when it's pointed out that they are not permitted to even own land there.

Dreadful poriners.

Funny how these high-principled prats have no problem sponging off the poverty in the Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I presume these members crying about 'racisim' will demonstrate with placards outside the local Phils municipal hall when it's pointed out that they are not permitted to even own land there.

Dreadful poriners.
    And the price discrepancies between locals and foreigners,bloody racists

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Silly me, I have tried to edit the title but I somehow can't, the silly was meant to say Willy, but hey, we all make mistakes, some bigger than others.
    No worries, Steve; ... the thread title has since been amended to read 'willy' - by me (as a Moderator) - in accordance with your original intention!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    No worries, Steve; ... the thread title has since been amended to read 'willy' - by me (as a Moderator) - in accordance with your original intention!
    Thank you Arthur, i did try but it would not let me

Thread Information