Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Duterte's latest disclosure.

I am certain todays confession is true as its an open secret in Davao,i heard it a year or two ago,he has admitted today to throwing a guy to his death from a helicopter,its on the news at the moment as a mayor he did his job,as the face of a country...............

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Maybe he upset Rodrigo.

Hope it wasnt the pilot

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    The latest piece on the BBC News Channel was very interesting.
    If you were looking for something positive to say, surely the fact that a BBC journalist and a BBC film crew are allowed to travel with Police Officers seeking out drug dealers is a good sign.

Trusted Member
    Probably like a lot of the locals, I hesitate to respond... in case he sends somebody round to my house there.

Any more high profile witnesses been shot dead in their jail cell by the cops recently... when they weren't being accompanied by the press ?

The whole country and its 'government' is a sick joke, except for the poverty-stricken majority who are being manipulated and milked by the selfish and greedy Oligarchs and their hangers-on.

Then there is the church, wasting people's lives away with false hopes and stone-age bs.

Yup,i cant think of anything positive to say about the entire debacle except the BBC were most certainly chaperoned by a hand picked sterile police team who were under orders to make sure they didnt stumble onto anything embarrassing,remember the philippines is still considered a dangerous countey for journalists Knock.....Knock.....KNOCK beforw your door comes off its hinges and the fun starts

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Probably like a lot of the locals, I hesitate to respond... in case he sends somebody round to my house there.

Any more high profile witnesses been shot dead in their jail cell by the cops recently... when they weren't being accompanied by the press ?

The whole country and its 'government' is a sick joke, except for the poverty-stricken majority who are being manipulated and milked by the selfish and greedy Oligarchs and their hangers-on.

Then there is the church, wasting people's lives away with false hopes and stone-age bs.
    Well said

More hyperbole from D30
    He even admits on TV almost all of his boasts are untrue

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    More hyperbole from D30
    He even admits on TV almost all of his boasts are untrue

Certainly not normal

Trusted Member
    The problem is, his little staged macho-man performances for his fans, merely make him look a total tit to anybody outside the country... and a potentially unbalanced and dangerous one at that.

The ordinary Filipino people deserve better.

There are plenty of other politicians there who are capable of 'cleaning up' the drugs trade, without either encouraging or condoning the murder of thousands, many of whom may have been innocent anyway.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    He probably has an excuse..you know..Fentanyl..Hahaha
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Examples of Hyperboles

http://examples.yourdictionary.com/e...yperboles.html

DU30 will make this word famous/infamous!!

The problem is, his little staged macho-man performances for his fans, merely make him look a total tit to anybody outside the country... and a potentially unbalanced and dangerous one at that.
    What really matters is what happens inside the country. His popularity remains undiminished. The media (foreign included) love him because he provides juicy soundbites, conveniently ignoring the positive actions he's taken. Let's face it, bad news sells better.. :-(
    The ordinary Filipino people deserve better.
    Agreed
    There are plenty of other politicians there who are capable of 'cleaning up' the drugs trade
    Really? Name me some potential candidates. The problem is that the majority are only interested in lining their own pockets at the expense of the little guy.

Look at what happened in Tacloban - two years after Typhoon Yolanda, many replacement homes still hadn't been built for the victims, stuck in a Government p*ss*ing contest. It had taken Noynoy a few weeks to get off his backside and make a personal appearance while Du30 was there immediately after the disaster. After the election Du30 hears about the fiasco and things immediately start moving.

Look at Mamasapano, after two years, Noynoy is still doing his Pontius Pilate act. WTF was Purisama even doing in the room when he was already suspended on corruption charges.

Look at Robredo, the master of the photo-opportunity but who does F-all.

The previous regimes have been in power for decades and done nothing at all. What miraculous change of heart would trigger some action?

As one of the mods said here in another thread, the people voted overwhelmingly for Du30, knocking what they were getting and evidence suggests they're generally happy with the way things are going.

Just in case anyone thinks I'm some raving fascist I'll tell you the reality is very different, normally I'd be in the human rights corner. But the ordinary guy has none, cos he doesn't have the money. What Du30 is doing is starting a clean-up campaign that's reaching parts that the others didn't reach.

I was delighted when he decided to run and even more delighted when he won. In a year blighted by the Brexsh*t result and the Trump vote, this was the one political event that gave me hope!

He has done some great work here with administration, you can now get personal ID or driving license the same day, where as before it would take multible visits, paying your phil health and sss is also so much quicker.

'Bato' stops drug war, starts fight vs rogue cops.

MANILA - Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief, Director General Ronald "Bato" dela Rosa on Monday placed the anti-narcotics crackdown on hold as he directed police units to put priority in the "internal cleansing" of its ranks.
    "We have to focus our efforts towards internal cleansing. And by the time na ma-cleanse natin ang PNP, the President will determine that and he will instruct us to go back on the war on drugs. But right now, no more drug operations," Dela Rosa said in a speech at Camp Crame.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/01/30/1...-vs-rogue-cops

This DU30 disclosure had me in fits of laughter...
    I reckon the refugees might give this offer a miss..

Duterte open to accepting refugees affected by US ban

MANILA - President Rodrigo Duterte said that he is open to accepting refugees into the country "in the name of humanity."
    In a press briefing that started late Sunday evening, Duterte said he would take in refugees who were affected by President Donald Trump's order restricting admission of refugees from certain predominantly Muslim countries.
    "Ako, in the name of humanity and God, we'll have to make some adjustments," the president said.
    "If there is a compelling reason for us to offer sanctuary, I am one of those na, okay lang ako sa walang mapuntahan na. If they cannot go anywhere anymore except to face death by hunger."

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/01/29/1...cted-by-us-ban

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    This DU30 disclosure had me in fits of laughter...
    I reckon the refugees might give this offer a miss..
    Hmm, really? So you know what it feels like to be a refugee?

Quote Originally Posted by soulman1949 View Post
    Hmm, really? So you know what it feels like to be a refugee?

I`d say Du 30 has enough refugees of his own to feed and provide roofs for..Wouldn't you?

Trusted Member
    How do I acquire refugee status ?

I`d say Du 30 has enough refugees of his own to feed and provide roofs for..Wouldn't you?
    Thats either the sangatte jungle or an afghan refugee camp i used to see just outside peshawar.

How do I acquire refugee status ?
    What?? In the Philippines?? Ha ha..
    I hear if you don`t renew your visa for a while then you could be entitled to live in Bicutan immigration holding center for free!!
    Or is it a stay now pay later deal??

I stayed in my bro in laws place next to the rail way a few times after some heavy Tagay sessions..
    Man..When the train goes past this shack of his does some serious rocking and rolling!!
    Did I feel what it might be like to live like a refugee?? YES!!!

Trusted Member
    What?? In the Philippines??
    But of course !

'You are corrupt to the core,' Duterte tells cops

Duterte extends bloody war on drugs until end of term

President Rodrigo Duterte on Monday admitted widespread corruption in the police force that is waging his deadly war on drugs, but extended the crackdown until the last day of his term in 2022.
    Duterte announced plans to "cleanse" the police force, including suspending anti-drug units, after a series of scandals in which officers were caught committing murder, extortion and robbery while using the drug war as cover.
    "You policemen are the most corrupt. You are corrupt to the core. It's in your system,"

http://news.abs-cbn.com/focus/01/30/...rte-tells-cops

And on and on it went,
    You can never stop corruption,

Thread Information