Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Dumb kid?

Dumb kid?

A young boy walks into a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer.
    “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
    The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks.
    “Which do you want, son?”
    The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber.
    “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
    “Hey son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”
    The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

My girlfriend told me to go to the doctors and get for something that would help me have an erection,you should have seen her face when i came back and gave her a box of diet pills

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Brilliant!

A police officer called the station on his radio.
    "I have an interesting case here. An old lady shot her husband for stepping on the floor she just mopped."
    "Have you arrested the woman?"
    "Not yet. The floor's still wet."

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Just had to

Thread Information