Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Pit Bull Attacks Family For Trying To Put Him In A Christmas Jumper

A dog attacked its owner and her husband after she tried to put a Christmas jumper on it.
    The pit bull mix, called Scarface, was in the backyard with Brenda Guerrero, 52, when she tried to put the festive sweater on him, causing him to lash out and bite her arm. Her husband Ismael Guerrero went over to help his wife, but Scarface then turned on him, WTSP reports.

http://www.theladbible.com/now/anima...umper-20170102

Trusted Member
    I detest that breed of dog.

There should be a worldwide ban on the breeding of these horrid creatures.

Can anyone imagine how they would feel if they or their child were attacked and mutilated, if not killed... entirely due to the vanity and stupidity of people who insist on perpetuating this useless and highly dangerous breed ?

Just unbelievable the ridiculous nonsense I've read on the internet... owners declaring how wonderful their pet is... and how much it loves and protects their babies. Morons.

Pit bulls were bred for one reason and one reason alone,and for that I wouldnt trust them with a child,the size of those jaws,the bite pressure ratio,they are like fury crocodiles,theres some horriffic footage online,i wont even provide a link,it disturbed me and i am not normally easily upset over blood,its of a pair of pit bulls pulling a corpse of a young boy around,he is african? i think,he is as dead as a doornail,the dogs are ragging him like a doll.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    Yes, I know the sort of horrific videos you're referring to, and yes they are truly horrific and disturbing... yet below them you will still find dozens of comments from the brain-dead, defending them.

The supposed ban on such breeds in this country is an absolute pathetic joke and totally ineffective.

It is no joke for those whose loved ones have been KILLED in a most agonising way though.

Sorry, but this is one subject that I can get extremely angry about.

I like dogs,most dogs i will stroke,pit bulls have an untrustworthy air about them,its not an overexaggeration to say they have a psychopathic leaning

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    I just can't bring myself to speak to the sort of fools who own them. I can only feel contempt.

I'm not anti-dog. I've owned a couple of lovely dogs in the past (Border Collies).

Ive noticed that this breed is being bred and sold around our neck of the woods now..

Trusted Member
    What is so frightening Fred, is that no person is safe when one or more get on the loose. Babies or adult.
    A Leopard would probably be safer. At least they avoid humans.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    A Leopard would probably be safer. At least they avoid humans.
    By coincidence I watched this news item on Al Jazeera just a few mins ago

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/leopard-...catch-big-cat/

Trusted Member
    Well of course there will always be reports like these.... particularly concerning incidents in overcrowded countries like India, where people often live cheek by jowl with truly wild creatures... and often hardly aware of it.

My Aussie neighbour is as rough as guts (as he describes himself) but he reckons it`s people that make dogs go bad.. He used to breed sheep for Milano wool in Aus and has had dogs around him most of his life..
    ..He bought a Doberman bitch (pup) 6 years ago and this thing is a sweetheart.. He then bought a Doberman Dog from cebu for breeding purposes so he can sell the PUPS.
    This thing is violent if you enter its territory...No one ever does...He reckons its because the original owners had it in a cage.. He has this thing on a heavy chain and doubts he can ever tame the nastiness out of it..
    When he takes it off the territory it changes character completely...Like a different Dog..Very placid..
    He has sold 4 litters from the bitch to local foreigners and the dogs are so good that they are highly recommended now around the island..
    He NEVER gets carol singers or salesmen etc and leaves his doors and windows open when he goes out...The locals ALL give our whole area a wide birth..
    I`m not really a dog person but one day I might consider one for our property..Not sure yet.
    Have to think very carefully before I make a decision.

Trusted Member
    I've had dogs most of my life too... and ran my own petstore/aquarists for 7 years.

I can find nothing positive to say about dogs that have been purposely bred to be aggressive, and thereby potentially dangerous to small children or babies... no matter how well-intentioned their owners (usually with less brain cells than their animals) may be, or how much they may sing their praises.

A dog just needs to make a lot of noise, if you're needing one to patrol your property.
    You don't want to be worried about whether it will maim or kill the child of one of your visitors or passers-by.

Actually, Chinese Geese will probably do a better 'watchdog' job.

Have another look on youtube and read some of the comments.

Thread Information