Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Seasonal Humour

Seasonal Humour

What do you call a man who dresses up in a strange outfit, gains access to people's houses in the middle of the night, all the while laughing to himself and muttering that he's looking for children?

So Santa and Christmas is bad...Is that your Christmas message??
    Anything else to add?

I titled my post "seasonal humour" fred, under the impression that it might make you say hohoho; that's what I have to add. If you seriously consider it to be an attack on western culture then I feel pity for you more than annoyance

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaw2008 View Post
    What do you call a man who dresses up in a strange outfit, gains access to people's houses in the middle of the night, all the while laughing to himself and muttering that he's looking for children?
    Very strange. I can never understand why parents lie to their children about someone who doesn't even exist

Well I thought it was quite funny

You think old Santa himself is scary?Check out krampus the austrian legend ghoul that beat people unconscious over the festive period,or Hanns Trapp who used to capture and salt down children to eat over the christmas time if thats not enough to make people ho-ho-ho over their christmas roast i dont know what is

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    You think old Santa himself is scary?Check out krampus the austrian legend ghoul that beat people unconscious over the festive period,or Hanns Trapp who used to capture and salt down children to eat over the christmas time if thats not enough to make people ho-ho-ho over their christmas roast i dont know what is
    Oh my God, never

Yes michael,some countries didnt believe in santa they believed in christmas CANNIBALS

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Bit like Easter here with their self flagellation

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Very strange. I can never understand why parents lie to their children about someone who doesn't even exist
    What even about the man under the stairs that's going to get her if she keeps being naughty?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Bit like Easter here with their self flagellation
    I have actually seen flagellants in the hunza valley in Pakistan,nutters

I have actually seen flagellants in the hunza valley in Pakistan,nutters
    Seen It here, and as you say nutters

Especially when when carry a bucket of water with them to dip the leather strap in so the blood doesn't get congealed

Pakistani shia had chains with curved pieces of sharp metal on the ends to gouge out chunks of flesh,absolute brainwashed lunatics,never underestimate the stupidity of religious fanatics

Pakistani shia had chains with curved pieces of sharp metal on the ends to gouge out chunks of flesh,absolute brainwashed lunatics,never underestimate the stupidity of religious fanatics

Ok you win

Never underestimate the attention of kids though. First time I saw it here there were 5 or 6 kids in the car and I said effing idiots when I saw it.

Few hours later another kid comes back to the inlaws place with blood on his back after copying the idiots and crying.
    One of the other kids looked at him and in perfect English called him an effing idiot

Thanks for the rep, whoever gave it

I titled my post "seasonal humour" fred, under the impression that it might make you say hohoho; that's what I have to add. If you seriously consider it to be an attack on western culture then I feel pity for you more than annoyance
    My apologies for that post.. It was probably very late when I posted and didn't check that it was in the humour section.. Gives self slap.

Your a decent guy fred

Daffy Duck calls the hotel reception and asks for a condom. They answer, "Yes sir, shall we put it on your bill." He replies, "Are you stupid? I'll suffocate."
    Last night my wife asked me what I was doing on the internet. I told her I was looking for cheap flights. "I love you." she said, and then she got all excited. That night we had the most amazing sex ever, which is amazing because she's never shown the slightest interest in darts before.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Daffy Duck calls the hotel reception and asks for a condom. They answer, "Yes sir, shall we put it on your bill." He replies, "Are you stupid? I'll suffocate."
    Last night my wife asked me what I was doing on the internet. I told her I was looking for cheap flights. "I love you." she said, and then she got all excited. That night we had the most amazing sex ever, which is amazing because she's never shown the slightest interest in darts before.
    Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post

That tickled me no-end.
    A real cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    My apologies for that post.. It was probably very late when I posted and didn't check that it was in the humour section.. Gives self slap.
    Ok Fred, no prob

Thread Information