What a drama, waiting in the queue and its my turn i show them my documents and then they try to sell me this and that, 'no thank you i said', what about this , 'no thank you again i said'.
Well after so long i did go for Sat Nav and of we went for the car,
Ground floor bay 47, well there it was a old opel, there was that many marks all over it and i quickly got the girl over to mark all these scrapes.
That sorted right turn on and get myself use to everything, whats that for where is this changing gear withn the other hand , WHERE IS THE SAT NAV,
No sat nav yet i have paid for it, wait there Ems and of i went, No sir no st nav in that car.
Well return my money and i will take this , but now wait one moment they said, the next minute this girl came down and changed the car to a new Renault Megan, very nice indeed, ok many know i have a 18 year old toyota and it goes , but this was amazing, lane control, auto lights , auto wipers, told you when the speed limit had changed , a very nice car to drive ,well it drove itself nearly.
Anyway back to the story, i dont know if its just me but i do take care of what i hire , try to park it safe and try not to hit anything, BUT THE LOCALS DONT GIVE A DAM , they park right next to you open there doors into the car, and its you who will have to pay for this if it is damaged but its the other people who have done it.
We came back and this car who had parked beside us had opened there doos and they had caught the paintwork on our car, i could see it at first but by the time it went back you could not see the mark, if you are not careful you could be out of pocket