I send an email to Commission on Filipinos Overseas regarding CFO Sticker.

To whom it may concern,

I'm concerned about this CFO Sticker. I've read a lot of information regarding it but it's still not clear to me who are the target for Guidance and Counseling Program. It's clear that it's for Spouse/Partner of a Foreign National or former Filipino citizen. But is it only for those 1st time travelers or even for the spouses who got married in another country and who are already living their for a long time.
I've been living in the UK for more than a year now and I planned to visit my family next year. I reported my marriage in the Philippine embassy and processed a new passport with my husband's surname. I want to make sure who should undergo for Guidance and Counseling Program and should have a CFO sticker in their passports.
There are lots of concern citizen like me who are confused and it will be helpful if you can clarify it.
Thank you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

This the response I've got.

Dear Mrs. Liddle,

Greetings from the Commission on Filipinos Overseas.

The guidance and counseling program conducted by the CFO is for all Filipinos who are spouse or partners of foreign nationals or former Filipinos who are already foreign national. You have not attended the guidance and counseling program before you went to UK then you are required to attend this program before you go back to UK. Please make an online appointment to get a slot. Online appointment can be made at www.cfo.gov.ph then click GCP Online appointment system.

In case you have further questions please feel free to email the sender.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Erlinda D. Pehle, RGC
Emigrant Services Officer II
Migrant Integration and Education Division
COMMISSION ON FILIPINOS OVERSEAS (CFO)
Telephone no. : (+632) 554-4712
Email : epehle@cfo.gov.ph