Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trusted Member
    The only thing with Cathay, is that it's a very long leg to Hong Kong, whereas if I go with Etihad or Emirates, the journey is split more evenly (and price with Etihad still very good, plus I get the air miles to add on to the ones already accrued).

I do spend hours scratching my head over the options.

I have also used the Momondo search engine today, which is pretty good for sorting through various permutations.

Turkish airlines seem to be a bit of a bargain too... and journey times ok (from Manchester), but not sure what they're going to be like. I'll have a look on google for recent reviews.

Peter, yes, I looked up what was normal protocol for return of passports in my circumstances (all available on the net), and just went with that... plus using advice given to me on their helpline, which I found to be very good.

Cost a few quid for special delivery envelopes, but money well-spent.

Respected Member
    Hello Graham I have flown Turkish airlines it was ok no problems the only thing is they tend to move the flight times I have booked to go next month out of Birmingham 3hrs connection time each way now on the return flight it is 8 hours I cant change it I have booked all the hotels will take a good book

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hello Graham I have flown Turkish airlines it was ok no problems the only thing is they tend to move the flight times I have booked to go next month out of Birmingham 3hrs connection time each way now on the return flight it is 8 hours I cant change it I have booked all the hotels will take a good book

Thanks Leo...useful info.

Thread Information