Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You paint a good picture. I hope that I have that one day. I know what you are saying about the heat...it was hot for me while I was there but I did what you said, stayed in the shade and cooled off in places with air conditioning. I just don't want to be a sweaty mess on my wedding day. Well, I suppose that is unavoidable either way but I would like to keep the sweat down to a minimum. I don't do well in the heat and burn easily. In fact when I went there EVERYONE I met commented on how white I am, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbib View Post
    You paint a good picture. I hope that I have that one day. I know what you are saying about the heat...it was hot for me while I was there but I did what you said, stayed in the shade and cooled off in places with air conditioning. I just don't want to be a sweaty mess on my wedding day. Well, I suppose that is unavoidable either way but I would like to keep the sweat down to a minimum. I don't do well in the heat and burn easily. In fact when I went there EVERYONE I met commented on how white I am, haha.
    I sweated like a pig on my wedding day.... I was in a suit, 9am in the morning and probably about 40 degrees! I came back whiter then I went. Was way to hot to be in the sun. I did get bad sunburn on my back one day when we had a barbecue by the river... They kept telling me to put a top on... But us Brits know best

Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    I sweated like a pig on my wedding day.... I was in a suit, 9am in the morning and probably about 40 degrees! I came back whiter then I went. Was way to hot to be in the sun. I did get bad sunburn on my back one day when we had a barbecue by the river... They kept telling me to put a top on... But us Brits know best
    hahaha, typical Brit abroad. Sounds like a good day though, even with the sunburn. I think the sweating on my wedding day is going to be unavoidable. I was so nervous when I proposed I had a nervous twitch (one i've never had before or since). How did you go about organising the wedding in the Philippines, was it easy to do or hard?

Thread Information