Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy

9/11 Conspiracy

I have renewed interest in this since watching a Jesse Ventura documentary last week. So many grey areas in what actually destroyed the World Trade Centre buildings and Building 7. We all saw the same footage on tv of the planes impacting the WTC, but were there actually planes or was it something else? Why in the official report were no black boxes found but people identified by tiny slivers of bone? Why was there explosive residue on rubble that was tested? Why did the steel just melt in the main structures, was thermite paint explosive applied during so called routine maintenance? Why was a first explosion heard 6 seconds before the second so called plane hit the tower? Why did building 7 fall to the ground when it was not hit by a so called plane or the falling WTC, footage shows it drop like it was a controlled explosion!

So many unanswered questions, was it a false flag attack?

Lots to watch on youtube if you also have questions or are interested in a good conspiracy theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

I used to post stuff like this for discussion Steve but not much response unfortunately!!
    The main piece of evidence that debunks the Pentagon missile theory for me is the path the plane took just seconds before it hit the building..
    There are four lamp posts that went down that a missile couldn't have done as it has no wing span to speak of..
    The conspiracy theorists need to explain how that happened IMO..

This video shows what I mean but skip to 5.58.

The FBI have no reason that I can think of for not releasing all the other footage it has all these years after and it pisses me off no end.. Just release the damned footage F.B.I!!!

The towers debate will go on and on and there are many things that happened on that day and questions that remain unanswered to my satisfaction..

Interesting Fred, I have read that a plane cannot reach 500mph at ground level, that was speed quoted many times in that video, still many questions.

I work with a guy who doubts 911, he also doubts the moon landing...

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    I work with a guy who doubts 911, he also doubts the moon landing...
    Far-fetched as the hoax theory may seem, a 1999 Gallup poll showed that it's comparatively durable: 6% of Americans said they thought the lunar landings were fake, and 5% said they were undecided.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1860871_1860876_1860992,00.html

I came across this tonight, well worth the watch.

It focusses on the Challenger space shuttle disaster and the fact that the supposed astronauts killed in the event are still alive. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4t4fjYkWc8

Remember the Elvis is not dead conspiracy??
    A few questions still unanswered...Why dont they just answer the damned questions!!!!

http://themoviedoc.tumblr.com/post/1...elvishomealone

There is a legend that Elvis Presley (who died in 1977) makes a cameo in this movie. Many of those who believe that Elvis is still alive maintain that, the heavily bearded man standing in the background of the scene where Mrs. MacCallister is shouting at the desk clerk (just before she meets John Candy) is Elvis.

I have also thought there were more to the 911 events than we were led to believe
    I am more of an opinion that the moon landings were faked
    Elvis is dead.
    Mick.

Serious stuff here, it's a 2 hour documentary, but you have to watch it. It will change your views on a lot of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Serious stuff here, it's a 2 hour documentary, but you have to watch it. It will change your views on a lot of things.

Hmm ... I'm sure it would be a very enlightening programme,
    Steve.

's always assuming, listeners are able to closely follow that mumbling Yankee *dr~awl of its various commentators for a couple of hours ... ... *which I'd find really difficult to interpret, due to my impaired hearing. But thanks for selecting it for those who can.

Arthur, thank you for looking at the video, but it is easy to listen to and is extremely interesting and eye opening. It is easier to listen to than reading text with too many emojis in.

The guy who hosts the program is an emergency doctor so well educated and uses precise wording, specially not to confuse the watcher, or listener.
    i hope other viewers are not put off by your post.

Steve, I've bookmarked this and I will watch it as soon as I can devote time.....
    Just in these days I'm busier than I really want to be.
    The Bro-in-law who will move into our rental house on the beach in Mindanao will fly here to Manila on Monday with a friend and they will refurbish our condo in QC ready for renting.
    Also do some work on our house here in Marikina that I keep putting off.
    I have the capability myself but it just takes so long as I get so hot and tired.
    These guys will get stuff done presto presto. I just need to design and supervise to meet my exacting standards.

I want new PVC guttering all round, new double glazed tinted windows fitted all round and some internal structural works finishing.

I'll enjoy their company too

Ok Peter, I am sure you will enjoy the video. Have a beer for me.

Arthur, thank you for looking at the video, but it is easy to listen to and is extremely interesting and eye opening. It is easier to listen to than reading text with too many emojis in.

The guy who hosts the program is an emergency doctor so well educated and uses precise wording, specially not to confuse the watcher, or listener.
    I hope other viewers are not put off by your post.
    ... I should imagine others will make up their own minds. Besides which ... most don't have problems with their hearing!

I use a headset from my phone to listen to anything on my tablet or laptop. Maybe worth a try Arthur as normal laptop speakers only whisper.

I use a headset from my phone to listen to anything on my tablet or laptop. Maybe worth a try Arthur as normal laptop speakers only whisper.
    I appreciate the suggestion, Steve. I was, however, given a headset by a Social Services representative for the deaf, who called on me a few years ago. Sadly, though, it didn't seem to help much for things like watching television, in so far as it caused the sound to be loud, enough ... yet muffled.

Thread Information