Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Try reading about the Espinosa's from Leyte. Father and son.
    See who's doing what.
    OMG

The shoot to kill policy on named drug lords is working.
    A couple more Mayors have now surrendered.

Wonder where and who it all will lead to.

Trusted Member
    Dead right.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    This is what happens to worms in my family

If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Trusted Member
    Haha. What a great picture.

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    This is what happens to worms in my family

Did he eat it

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Did he eat it
    I have a few more photos from that occasion, one worm did actually get in Vincent's mouth, but luckily it was pulled out before it touched him lol

3 narco-mayors surrender to ‘Bato’

THREE POLITICIANS from Lanao del Sur surrendered to the Philippine National Police (PNP) in Camp Crame on Friday, just hours after President Rodrigo Duterte ordered law enforcers to “shoot on sight” local government officials involved in illegal drugs.
    http://www.manilatimes.net/3-narco-m...o-bato/278220/

3 narco-mayors surrender to ‘Bato’

THREE POLITICIANS from Lanao del Sur surrendered to the Philippine National Police (PNP) in Camp Crame on Friday, just hours after President Rodrigo Duterte ordered law enforcers to “shoot on sight” local government officials involved in illegal drugs.
    http://www.manilatimes.net/3-narco-m...o-bato/278220/
    's all to the good ... shows his policy on drugs is taking effect.

Respected Member
    How to win friends and influence people

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/05/1...pe-at-us-envoy

His derogatory remarks about an Australian woman who ended up being raped and murdered
    in the Philippines just shows what a cretin Duterte is

Respected Member
    Trying to avoid the inevitable military coup

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...ry-by-december

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...-teachers-next

The fruitcake seems to be throwing lots of pesos around does anyone know where the money is coming from?

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post
    How to win friends and influence people

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/05/1...pe-at-us-envoy

His derogatory remarks about an Australian woman who ended up being raped and murdered
    in the Philippines just shows what a cretin Duterte is

Agree !

True colours.

I must admit that he is getting very cosy with the military. With all the mayors being drug dealers and leaving office, I am sure puppets will take their places. I can see it going one way more than the other. A coup could happen or a policed state and everyone scared of their shadows. Echos of what happened before?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I must admit that he is getting very cosy with the military. With all the mayors being drug dealers and leaving office, I am sure puppets will take their places. I can see it going one way more than the other. A coup could happen or a policed state and everyone scared of their shadows. Echos of what happened before?
    Sorry to say Steve, but I disagree

Most of his policies/strategies are highly beneficial to the majority of the population. About time too IMHO

Sorry to say Steve, but I disagree

Most of his policies/strategies are highly beneficial to the majority of the population. About time too IMHO
    I really don't mind being wrong here Peter, time will tell. I really hope he 'does' have the people's interests at heart.

Trusted Member
    He seems to have what I term a 'drinker's nose'.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    i am from davao and i grew up in davao. i have experienced the peace and order in davao and how good davao is to live compare to other cities.

these killings they are not done by the police or any related to duterte, these people who kill are people that are hired by these drug personalities/boss/drug lords/protectors to kill those pushers and users who knows about their doings and can point them to the authorities. these buy bust operations done by the police, they will only be killed if the arrest wont go smoothly for example the criminals wont surrender peacefully and fight back using their guns.

now, if you fear of your lives now and think that the philippines is not safe anymore because of how the govt deal with drugs then secure your family and yourself and leave but i tell you me as a filipina has never felt so happy with the progress of the philippines for the past month since he took over and excited to visit home.

duterte has been in the position for just over a month and the things he have done has been satisfying for the majority of the filipinos. previous presidents have done any of that in their 6 years in term? NO.

we all have our own opinion and outlook in this matter but me as a dabawenya and a filipina i couldnt be any happier with the progress the philippines is experiencing now.

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    i am from davao and i grew up in davao. i have experienced the peace and order in davao and how good davao is to live compare to other cities.

these killings they are not done by the police or any related to duterte, these people who kill are people that are hired by these drug personalities/boss/drug lords/protectors to kill those pushers and users who knows about their doings and can point them to the authorities. these buy bust operations done by the police, they will only be killed if the arrest wont go smoothly for example the criminals wont surrender peacefully and fight back using their guns.

now, if you fear of your lives now and think that the philippines is not safe anymore because of how the govt deal with drugs then secure your family and yourself and leave but i tell you me as a filipina has never felt so happy with the progress of the philippines for the past month since he took over and excited to visit home.

duterte has been in the position for just over a month and the things he have done has been satisfying for the majority of the filipinos. previous presidents have done any of that in their 6 years in term? NO.

we all have our own opinion and outlook in this matter but me as a dabawenya and a filipina i couldnt be any happier with the progress the philippines is experiencing now.
    Could not agree more.

Trusted Member
    Let's hope he also locks up some of the crooks who've been running the country since Marcos buggered off with his loot... his Mrs and kids still living in luxury of course.

Respected Member

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2016/...davao-city-pnp

https://www.facebook.com/notes/andy-...3935090305496/

Like many people from Davao you regard Durterte as some kind of god like person who can do no wrong
    I put it to you that Davao is not drug and crime free now so how he is going to eradicate drugs in the whole of the Philippines ?

You say that Durterte is satisfying the majority of the filipino people so far
    Well that can change fast and as more families become effected by Durterte's murderous thugs and the death toll goes even higher people may start to rethink how good he actually is

I have no problems with Durterte trying to get rid of drugs in the Phills and thats what everyone wants i just feel he is going the wrong way about it

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Let's hope he also locks up some of the crooks who've been running the country since Marcos buggered off with his loot... his Mrs and kids still living in luxury of course.
    http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/06/1...ial-for-marcos

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/774774/...ebt-until-2025

Durterte reckons Marcos is qualified for a heroes burial

Most Filipino`s that I know don`t give a toss what foreigners think really.
    They understand their country`s problems far better than any superior thinking outsider and they voted resoundingly for this guy `Duterte` to resolve them..
    I respect their decision and I wish them all the best in the future..
    As melovesengland says..If you dont like it..Leave or visit elsewhere.

Duterte names officials allegedly involved in drug trade

Published August 7, 2016 6:05am

President Rodrigo Duterte on Sunday named current and former officials allegedly involved in the drug trade. Listed below are all the officials as read by Duterte.

(This list is huge)

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story....RJJs4pSB.dpuf

Like many people from Davao you regard Durterte as some kind of god like person who can do no wrong
    I put it to you that Davao is not drug and crime free now so how he is going to eradicate drugs in the whole of the Philippines ?

Well that can change fast and as more families become effected by Durterte's murderous thugs and the death toll goes even higher people may start to rethink how good he actually is

I have no problems with Durterte trying to get rid of drugs in the Phills and thats what everyone wants i just feel he is going the wrong way about it
    never heard of anything from dabawenyos or anyone that we worship him like god, we never do and we never will. we are in awe of how he manage to changed the old crappy davao to a liveable davao now. 100% no crime? no but manageable, people have discipline, people are scared to commit crime because they know that there will be consequences.

ohh dont worry about families change their satisfaction about duterte because it wont happen the way you think, they will adore more how dedicated he is to change MY COUNTRY, how he love the filipino people, how sick and tired he is of the filipinos being mucked about and how corruption has eaten the philippines in many years.

many years the philippines has struggled with the after effects of drug using, child as young as 2 are victims of rape, robbery to feed their habbits and many more crimes that makes us all filipino sick to think why did the past govts let drug trade became so easy in the philippines. any president done anything about that? no, nothing, NO ONE!

i respect how you feel about it but you have never felt what filipinos have been feeling for decades of rubbish and neglect from the govt and to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel because the new administration is working hard to make philippines better then for us that is SATISFYING.

and oh! marcos is a soldier before he became a president and in that respect and reason why he will be buried in the libingan ng mga bayani like any soldier are entitled to.

another thing, majority of your links i notice comes from abs cbn-gma- i wont believe majority of what media has been reporting or saying as it is known that media in the philippines are biased. tested and proven during the election period.

They understand their country`s problems far better than any superior thinking outsider and they voted resoundingly for this guy `Duterte` to resolve them..
    we love foreign nationals visiting our country because philippines has a lot to offer tourist wise but for a foreign national to feel unsafe because the filipinos elected somebody that we solely think that can make our lives better then i would leave and maybe visit another country and skip the bloody philippines for my own sake.

duterte is not somekind of a person who ran as a president with no background at all of good doings, Davao is a living proof. Will he turn the philippines into the way we live in the davao? he can join forces with every filipino who really wants the change.

thank you sir fred.

Well said, couldn't agree more

He was very accessible as Mayor of Davao. I met with him a few times at the City Hall.

He has some very clear and important strategies and policies that will be a big benefit to the majority of those who need to see the country doing the right thing for all, not just for the privileged few.

As you say he has only been in office for a month.............

Agreed!!!

I have a feeling he'll become one of the best ever presidents.

Time will see. It's only been a few weeks so far.
    As always there's been a lot of media sensationalism, especially after the rocket he put up the **** of the media community.

[COLOR=#333333][FONT="]Duterte names officials allegedly involved in drug trade

Published August 7, 2016 6:05am

[FONT="]President Rodrigo Duterte on Sunday named current and former officials allegedly involved in the drug trade. Listed below are all the officials as read by Duterte.[/FONT]

(This list is huge)

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/:xxgrinnin....RJJs4pSB.dpuf
    Funs and games now..........

Of course they'll all deny deny deny
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 7th August 2016 at 15:33. Reason: Tried to rectify the 'QUOTES' - without much success, so gave up trying!

Well said, couldn't agree more

He was very accessible as Mayor of Davao. I met with him a few times at the City Hall.

He has some very clear and important strategies and policies that will be a big benefit to the majority of those who need to see the country doing the right thing for all, not just for the privileged few.

As you say he has only been in office for a month.............

I have met him as well many times before sir peter, when there is an election campaign in our barangay or if its the barangays fiesta us kids are asked for a dance number. after we danced we get to meet him, he always ask if we have eaten already. he has big love to children and he is dedicated to his job.

From someone who knows nothing, absolutely zilch, about either Davao City or President Duterte you have a very itchy tongue.

As I recall you've never set foot in Davao, the 4th safest city in the world, so it begs the question about your sources of information.

Why not focus your posts on those aspects of life here that you actually have personal experience of, that may be much more useful. IMHO

Thread Information