Hello everyone. My husband applied for my son's passport in May and until now we haven't received his passport still.

4 weeks after we applied we received this letter asking me to provide Cenomar from the Philippines and for further information I have to see the supporting documents for overseas application. I asked what is it got to do with my sons application and the examiner simply states that because there is no divorce in the Philippines we have to know if you have previous marriages, I also said that we are not applying outside the UK why did she state on the letter and even provided link for overseas application. she said it's just their standard procedure. STILL asking for Cenomar doesn't explain why its needed for my sons passport application and we strongly believe that she mistakenly reviewed my sons application as an overseas application but not owning to her fault.

After 2 weeks we sent them the Cenomar they needed and now its been nearly 3 weeks since they have received it so I rang today to ask if there is any update and the person I talked to said they have sent it to Bangkok for checks, he said I understand that you are from Thailand I said no I am from the Philippines and he said sorry he's wrong. he then said that the document is in Bangkok and their team there is liaising with the Philippines to do checks. I've only got 4 weeks to go before we fly to the Philippines and they have been playing up with my sons passport application.

Now this has caused a lot of stress to us and I wanted to make a complaint to someone who can shake the passport office to look into my sons application and quicken it up.

Please help. I am in the verge of breaking down.