Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access) Dunkanne's Avatar

Newbie here: Looking for friend lives in Dunfermline, Fife?

Hi everyone, I'm Anne from Phils, I'm currently living in Dunfermline Fife. I'm looking for a friend specially pinay here.. I've moved here almost a year now but I'm not lucky enough to find a friend here yet. Does anyone who is Filipino live near me? Thanks have a good day
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 10th June 2016 at 15:30. Reason: Merged introductory posts and deleted duplicate

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum Anne, sorry we don't live near your but I'm sure there are a few members not too far from you, I'm pretty certain they'll be in touch before long. Good luck

Welcome to the forum. I am sure there are quite a few Filipinas in your area. Keep looking and I am sure you will find them.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

hello Anne, I take it you have tried the usual ways, pop round to local catholic churches in your area, even if you are not catholic, most churches will let you post a notice on their notice boards. You can try the same at hospitals and see if they will let you post on staff notice boards in canteen facilities etc. Check the post on the forum here regarding barrio fiestas an see if a Scotland one is being held etc. If there is a store selling Asian foods some stock filipino foods same with Chinese large wholesale stores. Good luck in making some filipino friends
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkanne View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Anne from Phils, I'm currently living in Dunfermline Fife. I'm looking for a friend specially pinay here.. I've moved here almost a year now but I'm not lucky enough to find a friend here yet. Does anyone who is Filipino live near me? Thanks have a good day
    , Anne ... my wife is a Filipina from Davao del Norte and came to live here in Perth - just under 30 miles S.E. of Dunfermline - almost 71/2 years ago.

Thread Information