Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

10 Strange Places in the Philippines You Probably Didn’t Know About

10 Strange Places in the Philippines You Probably Didn’t Know About

http://www.tripzilla.com/strange-pla...lippines/22782

I went to the hobbit house years ago,great place

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

There is always something worth seeing around every corner i say, I have never been to any of the places mentioned yet

Good article.

Went to the Hobbit House in Boracay and we ordered a drink each. Waited ten minutes and then only one of the drinks was served.

Aside from the poor service we found them rude.

Been to vulcan point,the sunken cemetary,hinatuan and the hobbit,the underground cemetary sounds interesting but i know it wont be on the same level as the catacombes under paris as they were off the scale surprised they didnt put places like sitangkai where the main street rises and falls with the tide.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Good article.

Went to the Hobbit House in Boracay and we ordered a drink each. Waited ten minutes and then only one of the drinks was served.

The boracay one is based on the original,the original is on del pilar,i met the old american who started it off,he used to sit outside,i dont know if he is still around?

The Blue Hole in Romblon should be on the list too

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    The boracay one is based on the original,the original is on del pilar,i met the old american who started it off,he used to sit outside,i dont know if he is still around?
    Yep!! Was one of the first bars I visited with the Ole man ...Way back when!

Quote Originally Posted by Ako Si Jamie View Post
    Good article.

In all fairness they were probably trying for ten minutes to get your attention,screaming at you to take your drinks from somewhere under your table..Kneecap level...
    Might have seemed rude at the time but..

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Yep!! Was one of the first bars I visited with the Ole man ...Way back when!
    Exactly,remember Rosies Diner seemed like a million years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Exactly,remember Rosies Diner seemed like a million years ago
    ...and Raymonds fast foods..
    It was a million years ago but seems like yesterday.

I like the look of the Magnetic Hill, that sort of thing is really cool to experience.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Thread Information