Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

FLR (M) Questions

Hi guys.

I am sorting out FLR for my wife. Her 30 months will be completed 16/08/2016 . If she applies 28 days before that date, will the Premium centre date it as from 16/08/16 or from the day she applies.? My concern is they will do so before that date and we will have to apply again for FLR because should would not have completed her first 30 months .. hope I make sense?

Thanks

John
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    Hi guys.

I am sorting out FLR for my wife. Her 30 months will be completed 16/08/2016 . If she applies 28 days before that date, will the Premium centre date it as from 16/08/16 or from the day she applies.? My concern is they will do so before that date and we will have to apply again for FLR because should would not have completed her first 30 months .. hope I make sense?

Thanks

John
    Whether you opt for same day premium or regular postal just be sure that the subsequent 30 months can be achieved or you'll end up needing to apply another FLR

That doesn't mean adding an additional 30 months as ILR can be applied for just as soon as the 5 year residence has been met. It does mean a hefty extra fee though for the extra FLR

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Whether you opt for same day premium or regular postal just be sure that the subsequent 30 months can be achieved or you'll end up needing to apply another FLR

That doesn't mean adding an additional 30 months as ILR can be applied for just as soon as the 5 year residence has been met. It does mean a hefty extra fee though for the extra FLR
    Thank you Terpe. I think we shall apply 3 weeks before the 30 months and ask the Premium service guys to make sure its dated for 16th.
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Thank you Terpe. I think we shall apply 3 weeks before the 30 months and ask the Premium service guys to make sure its dated for 16th.
    The premium service is a same day service.

Hi John, All the best with your application I will be following your progress closely as Monera will be applying for her FLR in Feb next year and we are also hoping to go through the premium service as it will drive me insane waiting for a yes or no !!!

The premium service is a same day service.
    Hi Terpe yes I know its same day service, but the guidance notes say you can apply up to 28 days before the 30 months are up. My concern simply was will date the FLR that same day or ask if it needs to be dated for 30 months date ( 16th August )
    many thanks
    John

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    The date will be the same day you applied via premium service because the decision will be made on that day itself.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Guys I am really getting confused here, my wife has to complete 30 months before applying for FLR if I apply with Premium service say 28 days before , then they will issue the FLR before my wife completed her full 30 months. Would this cause a problem for ILR ? or should I wait until the 5th August her 30 months date and apply at Premium service then?

Advise much appreciated.

Many thanks

John

Guys I am really getting confused here, my wife has to complete 30 months before applying for FLR if I apply with Premium service say 28 days before , then they will issue the FLR before my wife completed her full 30 months. Would this cause a problem for ILR ? or should I wait until the 16th August her 30 months date and apply at Premium service then?

Advise much appreciated.

Many thanks

John
    When is her 30 months residence completed ?
    When does her visa expire ?

When is her 30 months residence completed ?
    When does her visa expire ?
    Hi Terpe.
    My wifes 30 months residence is completed on 05/08/2016 her visa expires 04/10/2016

Many thanks in advance for your valued wisdom.

John

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    She can apply her FLR(M) extension up to a day before the expiration of her current visa. That 28 days before the 30th month is just the earliest she can apply. If you are really worried about not being able to get the required 30 months on the visa, then apply between 05/08 - 03/10.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    She can apply her FLR(M) extension up to a day before the expiration of her current visa. That 28 days before the 30th month is just the earliest she can apply. If you are really worried about not being able to get the required 30 months on the visa, then apply between 05/08 - 03/10.
    Hi Raynaputi many thanks for help

Hi Terpe.
    My wifes 30 months residence is completed on 05/08/2016 her visa expires 04/10/2016

Many thanks in advance for your valued wisdom.

John
    So make the premium service application on or very shortly after 05/08/2016
    Your wife will make the 60 months residence easily without stress.
    Application for ILR may be made no earlier than 28 days prior to the 60 month residence.

Based on the info you shared there's really no problem at all.
    Good luck

So make the premium service application on or very shortly after 05/08/2016
    Your wife will make the 60 months residence easily without stress.
    Application for ILR may be made no earlier than 28 days prior to the 60 month residence.

Based on the info you shared there's really no problem at all.
    Good luck

Hello Terpe, many thanks for your kind help and advise. I shall book my wifes Premium service for 5th August.

God bless

John

Thread Information