Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar

Exclamation ILE FOR A MINOR and IHS

Good Day!

I just wanted to know if anyone here can provide links or lead me to a thread to know more about ILE for my daughter, please. I have been reading the threads about ILE but it still confuses me and dont know where to start.

Also, who applied ILE recently for their child and got the IHS fee refunded after the approval of visa? By the time we will apply for my daughters visa I will be a british citizen. I am only a housewife so who will be the main sponsor me or my husband?

Any tips, links, and advises would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hi Novie, applying for indefinite leave to enter is just like applying for a normal settlement visa outside UK.
    I believe i sent you a link on your other thread on where to look for a start.
    Anyway, here's more of it...Good luck!!

https://www.gov.uk/search?q=settleme...rom+outside+uk
    https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa
    https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigr...ou-need-to-pay
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post

By the time we will apply for my daughters visa I will be a british citizen. I am only a housewife so who will be the main sponsor me or my husband?
    It should be You as the main sponsor , I assumed you are all in joint names with your husband in bank accounts,utility bills,mortgage etc?
    and please write everything in your cover letter explaining about your circumstances.
    Are you collecting her in the Philippines? well, it would be nice to do so , wonderful experience to do it yourself with daughter.
    Also include remittances,chat logs/communications /school/doctors letter/greeting cards/pictures together, anything that involves you and daughter send them off with your application.
    By the way just an add on, when we applied for my daughters Indefinite Leave to Enter we went to the local council to get a registry form so she'll be all set to go to school on the next term(we also included that in our application documents)
    Sending you my fairy dust!!
    All worth it in the end.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    It should be You as the main sponsor , I assumed you are all in joint names with your husband in bank accounts,utility bills,mortgage etc?
    and please write everything in your cover letter explaining about your circumstances.
    Are you collecting her in the Philippines? well, it would be nice to do so , wonderful experience to do it yourself with daughter.
    Also include remittances,chat logs/communications /school/doctors letter/greeting cards/pictures together, anything that involves you and daughter send them off with your application.
    By the way just an add on, when we applied for my daughters Indefinite Leave to Enter we went to the local council to get a registry form so she'll be all set to go to school on the next term(we also included that in our application documents)
    All worth it in the end.
    Sars your a star! I wont be collecting her my sister will take her here in the uk like what we did before in their tourist visa. I already have had a look about schools but didnt know where to start so thank you for the tip. I will start collecting documents now and study more about ILE. thank u thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    All worth it in the end.
    Sars your a star! I wont be collecting her my sister will take her here in the uk like what we did before in their tourist visa. I already have had a look about schools but didnt know where to start so thank you for the tip. I will start collecting documents now and study more about ILE. thank u thank u.

Thread Information