Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
So, like Michael, you have never been pigeon holed by having 'hey Joe' shouted at you?? or Mr Bean? ok not harsh, but if I was lilly livered and limp wristed I might have cried, specially when they stare are me. I have also had insults hurled at both me and my wife because I was a foreigner, with comments about the status of my foreskin!!
As for the woman being called 'fat and ugly' I imagine that is quite subjective. For her I think it comes from the way you conduct yourself and your attitude. Maybe she deserved the calling. The 'N' word is, from my experience used a lot in the Philippines depending on skin colour, BUT it in my experience not used as a derogatory term. Many people in the rural areas would have no idea of the global 'PC' brigade and how everyone is so offended by the N word.
Never been called Joe or Bean but I've been frequently called 'sir' but maybe it comes from the way I conduct myself and my attitude.

I think people only deserve abuse like that if they dish some of their own out first. Perhaps she did but we'll never know. She does come across quite respectable in the video though.

I agree on people not knowing that the N word isn't derogatory but this individual used other derogatory terms so can't be excused IMO unless for the reason stated previously.