Lovely evening guys! Hope everyone is doing fine. Just got a result for my mom's visa after nearly 2 weeks of waiting -she's been refused. Letter says:

The Decision

You have applied for an EEA permit to join your son-in-law, an Austrian national in the UK. However in order to qualify as a family member you are required to be wholly or mainly financially dependent upon the EEA national but I am not satisfied that you are dependent. I note that you have provided substantial remittances to evidence your dependence but you have not provided any other than the remittances shown and it is not clear what funds you have available to sustain yourself in the Philippines. I therefore refuse your EEA family permit application because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of Regulation 12 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006.

We have provided lots of worldremit remittance since 2013 till the present but we didn't provide any of her bank account as my wife was expecting it's not needed as she didn't do that when she applied for her visa. My wife is the one sending money to her mum through worldremit. Her mom is dependent to us and has no job for like 7 years- she's widowed and taking care of grandma and living together. We gave her money to open a little store so that's where she gets a bit of money too not much earning it's just for her not to get bored.

We were also thinking maybe it is better to apply again rather than appealing as it might take time and it's not free. What do you think guys? We really need her soon as my wife will be giving birth soon on May and we don't have any other family member here in the UK. We just want her here for 6 months.

Thanks a lot for your help!