Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Sporty At Forty

Question Sporty At Forty

Hmm ... ... depends, I suppose, on the sport.

But anyway, the following article is an inspiration - a tribute to one woman's determination and her unflagging belief in the old maxim, "If at first you don't succeed ... try, try again" - keep persevering!

http://www.sportyoverforty.com/uncat...t-says-it-all/ ...

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Very nice figure

Respected Member
    she done well. never give up as they say.... use it or lose it I'm still in the gym most days and play sports 4 times per week and thats after 45 years of starting and 3 knee operations. I love it when I play against guys in their 20's for the first time, I can see them making eyes at each other thinking who should play with the old fat guy after the first game everyone wants to play with me

Sadly, ... at seventy (+ 1) I'm afraid I am no longer able to pursue either of the only two sporting activities that I'd been used to participating in regularly, namely, cycling & running ... because, increasing deafness eventually took its toll on the former and, as an , I'm long "past it" for the latter.

Thread Information