Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

can i travel to uk with an expired tb certificate?

hello everyone,

just wondering if it will be an issue in the immigration if i travel with an expired tb certificate..my tb certificate will expire on april 7, 2016...i booked the flight on april 8, 2016, forgot about the tb cert when we booked the flight...

thank you,

pam

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    hello everyone,

just *wondering if it will be an issue in the immigration if i travel with an expired tb certificate..my tb certificate will expire on april 7, 2016...i booked the flight on april 8, 2016, forgot about the tb cert when we booked the flight ...

thank you,

pam
    Please click on the undernoted link to your earlier thread, from today, viz -

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....n-two-weeks!!!

Then go to #2, 6 & 7, respectively ... in which three of us have already expressed our views in answer to *this question.

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    hello everyone,

just wondering if it will be an issue in the immigration if i travel with an expired tb certificate..my tb certificate will expire on april 7, 2016...i booked the flight on april 8, 2016, forgot about the tb cert when we booked the flight...

thank you,

pam
    Hi,
    My daughter came to the uk in January. Her tb test was expired when she came. I worried that it might be a problem but thankfully, she was not even asked about it at the immigration in the airport. I think, it is only required when you apply for visa. Unless you have fever or cough or colds when you arrive then you might get asked about it and if they have doubts you might get checked at the airport here which could mean you might get delayed in coming out. But please check the website again if there has been any changes. All the best!
    Last edited by Arthur Little; 6th March 2016 at 10:49. Reason: Closed [/QUOTE] bracket

Thread Information