Hi All,

Me and my girlfriend for 4 1/2 years are planning to apply for unmarried partner visa by April. Please give us any advise on how to strengthen our supports.

I am in the Philippines. I was an artwork planner but I resigned my girlfriend received her offer to accompany her in all her paperworks. I am now helping my parents manage our bakery.

She is currently an employee in the UK. She started last January 4, 2016 and is currently receiving salary of £40,000 (per her job offer).

For the accommodation, she is living with 2 of her friends in a 3br flat. The flat is very spacious per her pictures that she sent me.

We have lived together for 2 1/2 years before she went to the UK. We lived in 4 different addresses for that span of time.
July 2014-July 2015- We don't have anything for support but we're sure that we will be able to obtain a letter from the landlord that we lived there and that we pay the rent and utilities. We don't have letters/bills/employment records in this house since we opted to use our provincial addresses.

July 2015 - December 2015 - We transferred to my cousin's apartment. We also don't have any tenancy agreement since it was named after my cousin. We can also try to ask for a letter from the landlord or his cousin on how we divide the expenses. We were also able to buy things for the apartment that we both use. Still, we don't have letters/bills/employment records

December 2015 - August 2015 - We transferred again (together with my cousin) to another apartment. There was no tenancy agreement provided to us, just receipts of our payments but the receipts are just plain writings on a piece of paper. Neither of our names were in any of the papers. We were able to buy appliances (tv, aircon) and bed and other things that we're thinking we can bring when we would have a house of our own. We had food delivery confirmations for that address and taxi cab confirmations with our names on it. That's all that we have. Still, we don't have letters/bills/employment records

August 2015 - December 2015 - We transferred again to another apartment due to security reasons, still with my cousin. The receipts were under my name. My girlfriend's visa application documents were under this address. No tenancy agreement between our names.

Questions:
1) Since we really cannot find anything to support our co-habitation, would a letter from the landlord of the 1st apartment, letter from my cousin and letter from a friend who stayed with us for about 4months be sufficient? We're also asking my sister who lives in the province to write a letter about us.
2) We also have a motorcycle that we're paying monthly. The motorcycle is under my girlfriend's father's name who is now deceased. But the motorcycle is definitely ours and that we share with the monthly amortization of the motorcycle. We don't have receipts, because we only deposit our payments so what we have are only deposits slips. Can a letter from the motorcycle dealer be enough? They know that the motorcycle is ours. The dealer is in the province and we are staying in Manila.

Other than the co-habitation requirement, we think that our supports are fine since she is earning £40,000/year, she will be asking for a letter from the landlord of where she stays a letter confirming that the flat can still accommodate 1 more person, loads of pictures together on different occassions, letters from way beyond, etc.

Hope you can give us advise on this.
Thank you all in advance.