Evening all,

Just in the process of filling out the paperwork for the Fiancee Visa and got a couple of questions..

Hopefully someone will know the answers..

My other half does not need to do the IELTS as she has a PHD which was done in english so we have obtained a NARIC cert which is on it's way to her now.. I am answering the question which states "Are you exempt from the English language requirement?", i am guessing i put No and state about the NARIC ?

--

Regarding proof of the income - i work for myself and my main funds last year totaled about 18k and i need 22k, i have two options... i have income from rented properties that put me above the 22k, do i need to provide mortgage statements / tenancy agreements etc for all the properties - or is my books from the accountants / tax bill enough? Or could i list just one property even though my books list more than 1???

I noticed from other comments that i need to provide tenancy agreements / land registry etc, but this seems a little overkill as i have a number of properties and i could be sending over a few hundred pages.

Sorry i hard to write down, it's just i don't really want to get lang regs / tenancy agreements for all the properties..

I also have savings, but i guess i should leave them out as my income from being self employed and a landlord puts me above £22k?

Any help would be appreciated as this section about funding seems to be very detailed...

Thanks in advance!