Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Filipino nurse accused

This is shocking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/o...re/7138679.stm

Clear breach of trust.

Hang the SOB.

london well away from those people up norf
    Why was a male nurse treating a female, particulary taking her to the CR? Most hospitals male nurses are in the minority so not normally a problem.

Respected Member
    Unbelievable. Talk about taking advantage of vulnerability!!! This is really horrible.

how do u know hes a filipino?

He could be with that name but i have no idea personally if e is or not

there is a picture of hiim on the sun website - he looks lke a if you ask me..

yes he is a filpino i work at the same hospital as him

yea but i was born there

Yeah but I live here!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    This is shocking.

Clear breach of trust.

Hang the SOB.
    i bet he was glad ur not the judge!

he was found not guilty,he as a wife and 2 kids and from england.

it dosn't mention his sentance for the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust, but it still took the jury 7 hours to decide he wasn't guilty, he should not be allowed to work in a poistion of trust again.. took advantage of a 16 year old girl who took a drug over dose

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    it dosn't mention his sentance for the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust, but it still took the jury 7 hours to decide he wasn't guilty, he should not be allowed to work in a poistion of trust again.. took advantage of a 16 year old girl who took a drug over dose

Agreed and hopefully he will not work in a similar postion due to actions, and the Judge gives him a punishment that fits the crime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i bet he was glad ur not the judge!

he was found not guilty,he as a wife and 2 kids and from england.
    How would you feel now if it had been your daughter...???

Wether rape was established or not, it is not the case in question.
    As Joe states... " Position of trust"...

To me it means if she was in any way incapacitated or incapable it is rape. Nothing else than that.

How would you feel now if it had been your daughter...???

i wouldnt know,i dont have a daughter.

Wether rape was established or not, it is not the case in question.
    As Joe states... " Position of trust"...

To me it means if she was in any way incapacitated or incapable it is rape. Nothing else than that.
    but before i condem someone,i give them the benefit of a court hearing! as anyone of us can be accused of doing wrong?

you are right,he was in a position of trust and if he did wrong then he should be !!!!!!!

but before i condem someone,i give them the benefit of a court hearing! as anyone of us can be accused of doing wrong?

you are right,he was in a position of trust and if he did wrong then he should be !!!!!!!

No Courts, judges and juries are banned on here we rely on the say so of journalists and policemen on here. Both very respectable and realiable professions i might add who always tell the truth and seek true justice.

condem someone, he had already admitted the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust,but was denying rape, rape has a low conviction rate, usually its his word against hers, and how many juries would convict someone on that , the girl obviously needs some form of Psychiatric help.

condem someone, he had already admitted the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust,but was denying rape, rape has a low conviction rate, usually its his word against hers, and how many juries would convict someone on that
    Joe i don't think on anyone on here wants people to get off crimes particularly very nasty crimes like this.
    But we all have in either the UK or any other country heard of people being made to confess or testify to something which later it turns out didn't happen or not at least the way it was suggested.

The case of the guy who had learning difficulties who was accused of a murder, but was with his aunt at the time in a public space, but the police got a confession and only recently a guy was convicted of the crime. Once the poor guy and his family had suffered for a long time and the falsely accused guy had passed away.

i was talking about what bornabirth said, that he would give them a benefit of a courting hearing, becuase of what dom said, but he had already admitted it, and i'm sure the police could have got dna evidence so he had no choice but to admit having sex with her.. but as for rape, well only he and the girl know what really happened..

i know the case you mean Stefan Kiszko spent 16 years for a murder he didn't commit but with dna evidence now,. chances of someone being made to confess must be rare. i don't think they had dna testing techniques, like they do now.. yes it's sad that he suffered. and i think he died less than a year after he had been freed...

Respected Member
    This is shocking.

Clear breach of trust.

Hang the SOB.

I just feel so sorry for the children of the accused Filipino nurse, I can imagine how his wife feels on what he has done.

i was talking about what bornabirth said, that he would give them a benefit of a courting hearing, becuase of what dom said, but he had already admitted it, and i'm sure the police could have got dna evidence so he had no choice but to admit having sex with her.. but as for rape, well only he and the girl know what really happened..

i know the case you mean Stefan Kiszko spent 16 years for a murder he didn't commit but with dna evidence now,. chances of someone being made to confess must be rare. i don't think they had dna testing techniques, like they do now.. yes it's sad that he suffered. and i think he died less than a year after he had been freed...
    Look at the confusion with the DNA samples in the madeline case and im glad you have faith enough to belive the authorities (remeber those that sent us to war due to the overwhelming evidence?). If one of the parents had cracked and confessed the police and authorities may not have bothered with further tests.

DNA is not foolproof for sure yet, carbon dating test have been found to be way off and at the time they said it was dead accurate and as someone involved in new technolgy im sure your aware of the claims made and how they are shown to not quite be true quite often.

Like i say unlikely but i would still prefer to wait for all the evidence to be weighed up before condeming someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Manilana View Post
    I just feel so sorry for the children of the accused Filipino nurse, I can imagine how his wife feels on what he has done.
    Very true not only the Victim suffers in these horrible crimes both families suffer as well

'Look at the confusion with the DNA samples in the madeline case ' what confusion? i thought the Portuguese police couldn't comment on the case, and what you've read hear say from the newspapers..

oh no i've not got faith in the justice system or the upper class judges, i've seen how it can be, when my younger brother was attacked by 2 scumbags and how each of them was allowed character witnesses in court, on how decent each of them were, and oh funny the judge wouldn't or couldn't mention one had a record as long as my arm for stealing cars, being drunk and the other was convicted of GBH, and i wasn't allowed to say a word . justice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Look at the confusion with the DNA samples in the madeline case
    DNA is not foolproof for sure yet,
    DNA is foolproof.
    One of my wine buyers, is head in a fancy laboratory and he told me that.

The Madeleine case....
    The cops in Portugal messed up in good style from the start.
    The kids from the same parents have the same DNA, or so I am told.
    So whatever they think they found in the hire car, or other places, could belong to one of the twins and not Maddie.

'Look at the confusion with the DNA samples in the madeline case ' what confusion? i thought the Portuguese police couldn't comment on the case, and what you've read hear say from the newspapers..

oh no i've not got faith in the justice system or the upper class judges, i've seen how it can be, when my younger brother was attacked by 2 scumbags and how each of them was allowed character witnesses in court, on how decent each of them were, and oh funny the judge wouldn't or couldn't mention one had a record as long as my arm for stealing cars, being drunk and the other was convicted of GBH, and i wasn't allowed to say a word . justice
    Exactly and a part of that iffy justice system is the police, cps and our wonderful british media many use for their news and views.

DNA is foolproof.

The Madeleine case....
    So whatever they think they found in the hire car, or other places, could belong to one of the twins and not Maddie.
    We all know the cops buggered up from the start. With the scene not closed of straight away evidence not gathered for months.

I quickly googled Dna testing and there can be mutations between parents and children which they cant explain. These then stay the same but mean the parents and childrens dna is different i presume in some cases.

The way i understand it is the DNA for children will be very similar but silghty different due to the inheritance of alleles of the natural parents.
    So one child normally have more of the mother the other the father and a various mix very unlikely to be bang on.
    But then someone may one day tell may tell us its affected by the storage that the sperm and or eggs for test tube babies which i belive madeline was and/or the twins.

I.e they are very accurate but only time will tell if they are as accurate as they claim to be.

One clinic which tests to see if siblings with the same mothers have the same fathers, claims in 20 percent of cases when testing siblings it would be imossible to tell due to the shared genetic info is the same as that held by most of the general population.

So would be unable to determine full or half sibling relationship was held in those cases!

I know slighty of the beaten track but what it says to me is once they were saying its fool proof, now they say well yes there are some flaws and blind spots.

The guy in this case was gulity, but i know one day i will read a case where a person or persons was convicted on DNA proof which after an amount of time will be proven to be incorrect or the evidence abused by those wonderful boys and girls in blue.

Look at the doubt in the barry geroge case with the speck of gunpowder they found in his jacket.

i stand corrected,he is from the philipines but im not sure if he as a uk passport as he of been working here awhile.

have a read here it shows both sides of the story,but who do u beleive?
    http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/sear...rape&go=Search

i prefer to hear both sides of the story before i condem someone as u never know what really happened,its just peoples different story on the same subject.
    its all about getting it right,u never know when that someone is innocent?

i stand corrected,he is from the philipines but im not sure if he as a uk passport as he of been working here awhile.

have a read here it shows both sides of the story,but who do u beleive?
    http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/sear...rape&go=Search

i prefer to hear both sides of the story before i condem someone as u never know what really happened,its just peoples different story on the same subject.
    its all about getting it right,u never know when that someone is innocent?
    Exactly they are still pardoning First world war soldiers, as at the time they did not recognize shell shock. Even if during there natural lifetime they had recognized the illness, it was to late as most were executed after a quick trial.

DNA is foolproof.

The Madeleine case....
    how does he know the cops messed up?? where's he got this from the newspapers ??

i thought the dna tests were done in this country not in portugal ,, yes twins have the same dna, so i would have thought any dna from the twins and parents could be ruled out and any other dna found could be Anaylized to see if it could be maddies...

as for the filipino nurse, he admitted he had sex with her, wether it was rape or not, or knowing both sides of the story, hes admitted the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust, and thats what he will be sentanced for.. what excuse he has or what's his side of the story for that charge ?? , there is no excuse for it..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/o...re/7144228.stm

he should get the same sentance as what teachers get, who are gulity of the same offense, only in this country would he get suspended with pay since june .... also he could only get a caution for it and hes has to sign on the Sex Offenders Register, surely he should have been sacked as soon as he admitted the first charge

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Very true not only the Victim suffers in these horrible crimes both families suffer as well
    That happened when the man followed his dick without using his head...Poor man can`t just wait til get home and be contented with his wife. That what he pays for his unfaithfulness. I hope that story will serve as a lesson to men, BE FAITHFUL to your wife, no matter what goddess standing infront of you. A few second of lust will destroyed all your dignity and career that you ve been value all your life.

Banned
    how does he know the cops messed up?? where's he got this from the newspapers ??

i

as for the filipino nurse, he admitted he had sex with her, wether it was rape or not, or knowing both sides of the story, hes admitted the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust, and thats what he will be sentanced for.. what excuse he has or what's his side of the story for that charge ?? , there is no excuse for it..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/o...re/7144228.stm

The cops messed up, in my view, by not securing and collecting vital evidence immediately.
    Leaking details to the press and generally not being very clever by not sealing all borders, just in case Maddie was being transported out of the country.

As for Randy Oliver the nurse, he deserves anything he gets jail wise, but I would not be in the least surprised if he was to spend a couple of months at one of HM's leisure centres, with the rest suspended, and then back at work.... We will see... With this Goverment record on failed and bogus deportations he ain't going far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information