Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Immigration Annual Report

NOTICE TO ALL REGISTERED ALIENS RE: ANNUAL REPORT (AR) 2016

To implement the AR 2016, all registered aliens shall, within the first sixty (60) days of every academic year, report in person in person to the Bureau of Immigration (BI) Main office at Intramuros, Manila, or to the nearest participating BI offices. The Annual Report 2016 shall be held from 04 January to 03 March 2016.

The parent or legal guardian of an alien who is less than fourteen (14) years of age shall have the duty of reporting for such alien. Failure to comply shall result in imposition of administrative fine and/or imprisonment, at the option of the Commissioner of Immigration.

An alien may be exempt from personal appearance, provided, the alien (i) personally appeared in the AR 2014/2015 with an accomplished AR form; (ii) payment of P500 express lane for non-appearance; (iii) presentment of a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with valid government-issued ID of legal representative; (iv) presentment of a valid passport; and (v) undertaking to fulfill obligations(in case of aliens with CA 613 and/or RA 562 related liabilities).

The reportee shall present: (i) original ACR I-card and (ii) confirmation number issued via AR 2016 online system (for aliens who failed to accomplish AR 2014 form and AR 2015 online form).

AR application forms and guidelines in the conduct of AR 2016, list of participating BI offices, AR 2016 online encoding system and all other information regarding AR 2016 shall be found in the BI website www.immigration.gov.ph and posted in all BI offices. All aliens are encouraged to report and remit payments at the AR 2016 BI designated offices.

For the Annual Report 2016 guidelines, please click here.

Just phoned immigration Davao, they say yes you can do the paperwork online but they still want photos and copy of passport date of entry and issue. Right pain in the ass, seems it is only Davao with this rule.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    Just phoned immigration Davao, they say yes you can do the paperwork online but they still want photos and copy of passport date of entry and issue. Right pain in the ass, seems it is only Davao with this rule.
    Now I really hope Duterte loses!!!! I was in and out in 10 mins..Show card,hand over 310.00 PHP..Job done!

Thats what I told them on the phone Fred, they said cant speak for other offices Where are you Fred?

Tagbilaran....Dont tell them though..They might get Duterte to phone them up!

Thanks for this jonnijon

It's a timely reminder for me to get myself organised and ready for another visit to Immigration offices.

This'll be my first Annual Report

I'll take at look at the links you provided and see what I need to do.

Dont Forget copy of I-card both sides on same sheet of paper two 2x2 photo copy main page passport and entry date

Thread Information