Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

This Past Week's 'Misguided' Hero?

Last edited by Arthur Little; 18th January 2016 at 02:24.

Maybe in yours but not in mine, we have enough muslim immigrants in this country already ....

Quote Originally Posted by Longweekend View Post
    Maybe in yours but not in mine, we have enough muslim immigrants in this country already ....
    ... having seen the remarks of press *respondents underneath the article I'd decided to post, it would appear practically all of *them share your opinion.

... be aware, though, that the ex-soldier - the aid worker - mentioned, had suffered from bipolar depression and also Tourette's Syndrome ... facts that aren't mentioned in the article posted and I have only since learned through a separate source.

Hence the reason for my later insertion of the word, "misguided" into the original thread heading ... in order to clarify that his actions (for which a fine of £750 suspended for five years was imposed) were well~meant ... ... rather than amounting to criminal deception.

Arthur, I fully appreciate your opinion, that is one of the good things of our once great country, but unfortunately it would seem that a lot of the people we have given refuge to are only intent on changing this freedom...

The guy also had 2 eritrean illegals in the van,not a hero at all misguided or otherwise,he should have been jailed,and why didnt the parents apply for asylum in france instead of giving their daughter to a stranger to take to a strange country alone?More to the story than meets the eye

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information