Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Pls help re: Su07

Hello

I would like to ask if someone knows the su07 form, I am applying for a settlement visa. I have all the documents I need to submit but this su07, who will sign at the for official use only. Should my husband get a solicitor or is it for the eco in the uk embassy manila who will look at all the documents submitted alongside this su07 form? Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven_Mystique View Post
    Hello

I would like to ask if someone knows the su07 form, I am applying for a settlement visa. I have all the documents I need to submit but this su07, who will sign at the for official use only. Should my husband get a solicitor or is it for the eco in the uk embassy manila who will look at all the documents submitted alongside this su07 form? Thank you so much.
    It's not required so forget that one and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    It's not required so forget that one and relax.
    Thank you so much Terpe, you're really a great help. What a relief Thanks again.

Thread Information