Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Good day

Newbie (Restricted Access) Clayton Gilbert's Avatar

Good day

I'm Clayton Gilbert I'm new member here my friend recommended me to join here. anyway need your advice because my wife applying for spouse visa to join me here and her application refused because I submitted 4 months pay slip and 4 months bank statement and in the refusal letter they are not satisfied in our relationship because we met once and straight away married but we been talking for 2 years and now I submitted also right of appeal I heard it takes long to wait 6months and more than when you apply an appeal please need your advice what is the best way and quicker.

Thanks and may God bless you all

Hello Clayton Gilbert, welcome aboard Filipinas Roses

Yes, an appeal will take around 6 months. Maybe more depending.

Not sure who advised you to appeal though as based solely on the information you shared you did not comply with the immigration rules financial requirement.
    Seems you may not have provided sufficient evidence to convince the Caseworker of a genuine relationship also.

I think you need to carefully review the notice of refusal against the rules and re-submit a new application rather than wait for the appeal decision which was not made in error by the ECO based on your above post.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Welcome to our friendly Forum, I'm sure you will find all the answers to your problem here, please keep us updated also what part of Philippines is your wife from?

Hi Gilbert welcome to the forum. My wife Gina who is here in the UK is a friend of your wife Jenjen in Cebu

Good day!

Need your advice please! I applied spouse visa October 2015 and then refused November 11 2015 sending right of appeal November 22 February 22 2016 global appeal in uk sending me email that they're sending widrawal letter and overturned the decision of me,Manila embassy February 24 sending me email they want my passport,medical certificate and immigration health surcharge number back. My question is my immigration health surcharge(IHS) is still okay because Manila embassy sending me email January 20 2016 informed me that my IHS refund they're sent it to refund team in uk for processing and the amount that I've paid credited back to the card I used within 60 days just only 35 days now and my husband not yet get the refund in his account sending back my passport,medical certificate and IHS number yesterday to Manila embassy.what do you think guys my immigration health surcharge still okay? Please tell me your opinion

Thanks for the time reading this message! God bless

Clayton's wife

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Sorry I'm not the one who can help, but I'm sure someone will give you answers to your questions very soon, so good luck with your progress and keep us updated

Ok Tnx a lot

Hi guys how long it takes my passport back after Manila embassy email me to send my passport and my medical certificate to them.

Thanks!

Hi guys how long it takes my passport back after Manila embassy email me to send my passport and my medical certificate to them.

Thanks!

Thread Information