Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Dog owners

Dog owners

Are these people stupid or what, why do they let the dog pee up the side of your house,
    Ok i live in a terrace house, no front garden at all and you get the few dog owners who lets there dog pee on the walls of the houses, yes we all have to pee but why my house,
    This morning i went out and washed the pavement and lamppost well not washed it really just thrown water over it but i added JAYS FLUID to the mix, just a drop but boy does it smell,
    We shall see what happens,

If it doesn't work try white vinegar. It breaks down the ammonia and bacteria that make the odours. You can get it in a spray bottle. Then rinse off after about 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekee View Post
    If it doesn't work try white vinegar. It breaks down the ammonia and bacteria that make the odours. You can get it in a spray bottle. Then rinse off after about 30 minutes.
    I shall try that next time ,

Trusted Member
    Go out and pee on the owner's leg.

Maybe they'll find that just as acceptable.

Some people are just stupid about animals...pathetic in fact.

I say that as someone who was in the pet trade for quite a few years, and dealing with dog owners every day.

Just throw ground pepper against the wall.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

I must admit with my dog, I am careful where he poos and have trained him if we are on a pavement area to go in the gutter, (and of course I pick up) , but with weeing they will normally do a short mark the spot one wherever they smell another has a bit like saying they were here last.
    Mick.

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    I have heard all the excuses made by dog owners, but I have never seen a police dog defecate or urinate in a public place and I have worked quite a lot with dog handlers.

Maybe it's the the inconsiderate, selfish, uncaring, owners that need a lot more training.

PS I used to live in a corner house. My kitchen window looked out onto the side road. Every morning as I was in my kitchen eating my breakfast a woman allowed her dog to pee and crap in the road across from my window, Eventually I asked the woman if she would be offended if dropped my pants and crapped in front of her. As expected, I got a bit of abuse but I was never put off my breakfast again by the disgusting dog display !

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    I have heard all the excuses made by dog owners, but I have never seen a police dog defecate or urinate in a public place and I have worked quite a lot with dog handlers.

Maybe it's the the inconsiderate, selfish, uncaring, owners that need a lot more training.

PS I used to live in a corner house. My kitchen window looked out onto the side road. Every morning as I was in my kitchen eating my breakfast a woman allowed her dog to pee and crap in the road across from my window, Eventually I asked the woman if she would be offended if dropped my pants and crapped in front of her. As expected, I got a bit of abuse but I was never put off my breakfast again by the disgusting dog display !
    Quite right John, love it!

Thread Information