Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Hi All Advice Please!!!

Been busy this several weeks sorting out my daughter's settlement visa.It has taken me 2 months to sort out docs for her application...Making sure all the bank statements are within the 28 days rule..,

Planning to submit the application next week hopefully Monday..,I am doing all the applications from here and will send it by Fed Ex as soon as I pay and book the Vfs appointment.

My daughter has been granted a family visit visa last year together with my mother. This time around she is applying a settlement visa on her own.My question is , will they (VFS) allow my mother to accompany my daughter submitting the docs inside the VFS?My daughter is 12.

I will be travelling with her to the UK if she have been given a visa. Does anyone here applied for children's settlement visa from here?

Any advise will be much appreciated...Will post update on how I get on with the application

Best Regards to All

Quote Originally Posted by jhen1230 View Post

My daughter has been granted a family visit visa last year together with my mother. This time around she is applying a settlement visa on her own.My question is , will they (VFS) allow my mother to accompany my daughter submitting the docs inside the VFS?My daughter is 12.

Any advise will be much appreciated...Will post update on how I get on with the application

Best Regards to All
    Tbh, Jhen ... ... I see NO reason why they shouldn't. ... since I was allowed to accompany my wife into the building - indeed even up to the Reception Desk - when she applied for her Spousal Visa. And, after all, your daughter's still classed as a child, so I'd say all the more reason an adult be present when your daughter (as a minor) submits her application.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Shouldn't be a problem, good luck!

The VFS global site states children under 16 years of age have to be accompanied by an adult who can't be a member of the VFS global staff.

Thread Information