Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

British Consul Cebu.......

My friend is in Cebu and went to the british consul in cebu last week to apply for his daughters passport,he said its closed,anyone know where new consul if any is in Cebu now?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Here's the link from the gov.uk website..no address though.

https://www.gov.uk/government/world/...consulate-cebu
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

I emailed them last year and never got an answer.

I think they are closed now and it all goes through manila.

There is still a British Consul in Cebu - she is the daughter of the previous Consul (Moya Jackson) who has lived here almost all her life. However she is not "open to the public" and acts only on instructions from the Embassy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabawenyo View Post
    There is still a British Consul in Cebu - she is the daughter of the previous Consul (Moya Jackson) who has lived here almost all her life. However she is not "open to the public" and acts only on instructions from the Embassy.
    Ah ok.

Thank you for this information.

My mates cebu trip last year he didnt manage to get up to manila as the cebu consulate door was closed,he is going to manila very soon as he has managed to scrape the cash up for the trip and he has been told he needs 70k pesos for naturalisation and passport?Anyway he is going back to apply for her passport,he isnt computer savy,not really a techie,can anyone paste a link i can go to and print off the exact requirements he needs to present to the consule please?I told him i think the processing time is approx 9 months?thank you

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Requirements for what?
    Can you be more specific ?

Requirements to apply for her passport and naturalisation

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Requirements to apply for her passport and naturalisation
    If your friends daughter needs a British passport she'll need to apply to the passport office.
    The British Embassies are no longer involved in that process

Oh,is there a passport office in manila?Any idea of what documentation he needs to supply?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Oh,is there a passport office in manila?Any idea of what documentation he needs to supply?
    As I said the British Embassy don't handle passports.
    She needs to apply at the UK passport office

The British embassy can’t help with passport enquiries. Contact Her Majesty’s Passport Office if you need help.

If you can’t get a new or replacement passport in time to travel, you may be able to get an emergency travel document.

So he can apply here in the uk office then?Thanks,i will tell him,that will make his day

Trusted Member
    I'll be starting that process (passport application) shortly... on behalf of my baby son. Just need to make sure I've got all the correct required documents first.

Thread Information