Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

It’s kicking off – and the Germans reckon they’ll take 800000 chancers

Riot breaks out at overcrowded refugee camp in Germany after resident tore pages out of the Koran and threw them in the toilet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3jO8ln4xJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Slovakia shows some backbone

Slovakia refuses to accept Muslim migrants, Country will refuse entry to Muslims among quota of 200 migrants, on grounds that country has "no mosques", as German mayor threatens to seize private homes to house asylum seekers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-migrants.html

Trusted Member
    I'm just staggered that so many in this 21st century world are under the jackboot of religious garbage.

By the time all these people are over here , it may be better for us all to go over there, just a thought,

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I'm just staggered that so many in this 21st century world are under the jackboot of religious garbage.
    I thought the whole idea was to move to a safe place and to live within that country values , I am sorry to say most of these people dont value anything

Riot breaks out at overcrowded refugee camp in Germany after resident tore pages out of the Koran and threw them in the toilet
    I would have used them first

Trusted Member
    Look at how they are at each others' throats in their OWN countries...and supposedly all with the same religion !

Europe is screwed, because nobody would listen.

It'a a massive generalisation but because of this blind dedication to this oppressive religion there is no hope for them.You help them they spit in your face.

Trusted Member
    I'm just too old to listen to all the religious mumbo jumbo now.

You don't need to be Einstein to see the connection between so-called 'faith' and the killing and oppression of millions all over the world. Unending war and strife.

Respected Member
    800,000 a truly terrifying figure

Once these get their European status they can then legally enter the UK if they wanted to

Even if it hurts the UK financially when need to exit the European Union and fast

Controlling mas immigration into the UK is the most important issue at present

Trusted Member
    The money side is the least of our worries.

It's all the 'baggage', the in-fighting , backward cultural attitudes etc that will destroy our (up to now) relatively safe, peaceful and comfortable way of life.

Personally I'd be happy riding around in a horse and cart if it meant being able to keep our traditional, and compared to so many of these immigrants' home-countries...tranquil way of life, but too late now.

Even the Poles are demonstrating now and making demands. What's their problem ? Lots in my village. They seem well-accepted.
    Don't like it ? Go home.

Banned
    The money side is the least of our worries.

It's all the 'baggage', the in-fighting , backward cultural attitudes etc that will destroy our (up to now) relatively safe, peaceful and comfortable way of life.

Personally I'd be happy riding around in a horse and cart if it meant being able to keep our traditional, and compared to so many of these immigrants' home-countries...tranquil way of life, but too late now.

Even the Poles are demonstrating now and making demands. What's their problem ? Lots in my village. They seem well-accepted.
    Don't like it ? Go home.
    Poster on pub noticeboard encouraging them to go home - The Mail incorrectly describes it as racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...countries.html

Trusted Member
    Well I'm sorry, but they are just going to have to toughen up until they are more accepted. Whining about how they are doing jobs us (by implication) lazy or fussy Brits won't do is not going to help their case...and is probably not accurate either.

Banned
    Well I'm sorry, but they are just going to have to toughen up until they are more accepted. Whining about how they are doing jobs us (by implication) lazy or fussy Brits won't do is not going to help their case...and is probably not accurate either.
    Poster's directed at the non integrating and treasonous Muslims Graham

Lot's of people will agree with it
    What i don't quite get is in the bad old days supposedly when the word paki or ni*gger was common there seemed to be no trouble.Also they did not seem to be into their religion as deeply.
    It must be the new generation of Muslims who don't want to integrate,want sharia law,celebrate Ramadan etc.I was never aware of any on this when I was younger.The pakistani guy in the corner shop seemed pleasant enough.Could it be that by giving into so many demands we have encouraged them to be more forceful and demanding and a lead separate culture to us?
    There definitely seems to be a new breed of hard core English haters who will stop at nothing to try to change our way of life to accommodate theirs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Lot's of people will agree with it
    What i don't quite get is in the bad old days supposedly when the word paki or ni*gger was common there seemed to be no trouble.Also they did not seem to be into their religion as deeply.
    It must be the new generation of Muslims who don't want to integrate,want sharia law,celebrate Ramadan etc.I was never aware of any on this when I was younger.The pakistani guy in the corner shop seemed pleasant enough.Could it be that by giving into so many demands we have encouraged them to be more forceful and demanding and a lead separate culture to us?
    There definitely seems to be a new breed of hard core English haters who will stop at nothing to try to change our way of life to accommodate theirs.
    Spot on Les - this Ramadan, Sharia, Eid & Halal stuff didn't exist and you only saw veiled women getting off the Saudia flights at Heathrow and they'd be ripped off for the West End trips. I'm in favour of Shariah law punishments for Muslim terrorists and drug dealers though

Scum

Funny you say that about the Saudis-a friend of mine has witnessed it.They get on the plane wearing all their religious garb and at the earliest opportunity out come the Armani jeans,designer tops etc.What a bunch of hypocrites

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Funny you say that about the Saudis-a friend of mine has witnessed it.They get on the plane wearing all their religious garb and at the earliest opportunity out come the Armani jeans,designer tops etc.What a bunch of hypocrites
    About 18 years ago a prince from one of the Emirates often came with his Mrs, driver & bodyguards to the pub I used at the time. Quite a nice bloke and very generous with his rounds One of the minders said she'd get the garb on just before they landed back in the sand pit. He had a house on the river near Rolf Harris I think whatever country it is still owns it

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Poster's directed at the non integrating and treasonous Muslims Graham
    Sorry mate...I was still going on about the Poles, who, I'd read somewhere were having a blood donation campaign and also pointing out how valuable they are to our country. We can't manage without them , etc etc etc.

Banned
    Sorry mate...I was still going on about the Poles, who, I'd read somewhere were having a blood donation campaign and also pointing out how valuable they are to our country. We can't manage without them , etc etc etc.
    If they don't like it then they should eff off back behind the old Iron Curtain - I don't think they got the publicity they thought they would

Thread Information