Hello to you all,

I have a few queries that I would really appreciate your help with - probably just for reassurance that I'm doing the right thing before my wife and I send off her FLR(M) application form:

I am making a number of assumptions I'd be grateful for your comments on:

a) This will be the first application after her 2 1/2 year initial entry clearance, so I am assuming that I put that this is the first time she is applying for a visa or extension of stay in the category of 'Spouse of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document'. This would be a 'first period of leave to remain'.

b) She won't have to apply for her biometric document until this application for FLR has been submitted by us, and the UKVI tell us it's time to do so.

c) Salary requirements don't take overdrafts into consideration (!)

d) We are applying on my salary only - although my wife does work - so do we have to fill out both columns with both her and my work details, as Section 7A indicates?

e) Re: documents - is there any sense in going 'above and beyond' what the document requirements state? So - I am assuming that bills/formal correspondence in her/my/our names and our marriage certificate should be sufficient - am I right to do this?

Thank you as always.