Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Less than 2 hours my FLR (M) Approved 😆

For those still preparing for the FLR (M) I think sharing my experienced might be helpful so you know what to expect.

This time we decided not to have a solicitor but booked for premium appointment as we are going away for holiday soon.

Arrived at the premium centre 15 mins before 1PM. Greeted the security guard with a big smile and got a very serious face response.
    After the security checked we went straight to the receptionist who asked me some few questions and I was given a ticket number. My number called within 2mins for submitting my application. The guy who checked my documents was really pleasant.

Exactly 30 mins later my number called for biometrics to get my finger prints and picture. Then went back to a very relaxing waiting area. There are screens there to see the status of my application, when it says "under consideration" I have a feeling that the waiting won't take any longer. Half hour later, my number came up and we were called to the desk. The chap said the Visa was approved and gave us a letter to confirm the approval. He said the BRP would be in the post 7-10 days. He asked me if I'm looking forward to apply for my indefinite leave to remain, and with biggest smile again I said "oh aye but definitely we need to save first".

We left the building but this time the guard doesn't look miserable as he said goodbye ��
    "Love Knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of Love"

So pleased for you both, sometimes its best to spend that extra to get peace of mind, just my thoughts maybe

Well done Joy and congrats to you both

I agree with Steve, if you have the budget and your application is straightforward with no complications then get a decision on the day via the premium route.

ILR seems a long way off but still worth checking the application requirements. Also do checking residency eligibility for naturalisation. The countback goes some way.
    Only

Well done, Joy ... congratulations from me too.

Too right ... it's worthwhile paying extra to use the Premium Service in order to avoid waiting - for God knows how long - and, not least, for your ensuing peace of mind.

I imagine your FLR (M) would be transacted through the UKVI's Glasgow Office since you're living in Scotland.

's where my wife went back in 2011, for her ILR.

... staff there (even the guards on duty ) are very pleasant!

Finally, we appreciate the fact you've shared this experience of your visit ...

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    So pleased for you both, sometimes its best to spend that extra to get peace of mind, just my thoughts maybe
    well worth it, Steve ... always!

Thank you
    Yes sir Arthur that was in Glasgow last Friday .
    "Love Knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of Love"

Thank you sir Terpe and Sir Steve.
    Definitely will do the premium again. For now I can sleep well and stop thinking about visa .
    Another thing to celebrate that day is I got a durian lol

Wow now where did you get that from?
    Ems just got a meal at Mcdonalds and i dont think it was a happy meal with her look of thunder aimed at me too

I'm not fond of Durian. My wife loves it....naturally.

I do love Marang though

Both coming into season now

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Wow now where did you get that from,
    Ems just got a meal at Mcdonalds and i dont think it was a happy meal with her look of thunder aimed at me too
    Hubby bought it at the Chinese shop in Glasgow. When we passed the shop I can smell it so decided to go inside and luckily there is one left. He hates it so much but he knows I could be happier if I get one.
    Mind you it cost £19.90

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    I'm not fond of Durian. My wife loves it....naturally.

I do love Marang though

Both coming into season now
    I love durian and marang. Hubby not a fond of both so "maarti" but he loves the red banana and mango when we were in Phil.
    Photo below shows how he hates durian.

Hubby attacking the durian

That's super great news .. we shall be applying for Angeline's in 1 year .. how quickly the time goes!
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Thread Information