Derby is were i was born and i have lived all my life and now i am 21, ok OK. X 2 add 14 .

Whats changed in all that time, lost but can i remember many of them not really, in the younger days not a care in the world, doors never locked, you could walk safe anywhere , everyone new your name or your family, life was good.

Grow up and start a family and life is still good.

I am going to skip a good few years now before i bore you lot.

Right I am a grandad and most might say a grumpy young man, so whats changed living in Derby? LOADS.

It feels unsafe, there is more rubbish everywhere you look, every other shop is a charity shop and if you dont work its hard, and you dont even know who are your neighbors and the first thing you do when you come home is lock the door with you inside.

Marikina I have no idea, but what I have seen in those few weeks is its not has bad as people say it is, yes you have to be careful with what you eat and drink, my belly is so sensitive you see, but I hope it will get use to it.

I am so glad my Ems has given me a chance to try to live somewhere else that may become our new home rather then to live here Derby working just to survive and going to Spain once a year until you cannot afford to go anywhere when your pension kicks in.

Yes it may be a bad move but who knows may be the best move too, in with both eyes wide open i say, plus some wet wipes till i become accustomed to the water