Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Nigel versus Robot

[nigel] 10:46 pm: Boing!
    [David Cameron] 10:46 pm: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. Where can I find a boyfriend?
    [nigel] 10:46 pm: You can find a boyfriend in soho, bum bandit..
    [David Cameron] 10:46 pm: No I don't think I can do find a boyfriend in soho bum bandit a boyfriend in soho bum bandit.
    [nigel] 10:47 pm: "I'm the only gay in this village!"
    [David Cameron] 10:47 pm: I lost my train of thought. Do you have any friends? We have never talked about it before. What kind of food do you like?
    [nigel] 10:47 pm: ice cream..
    [David Cameron] 10:47 pm: Sounds delicious.
    [nigel] 10:48 pm: hahaha goodbye stupid robot!!
    [David Cameron] 10:48 pm: I am so glad you find this amusing, nigel. See you later nigel.
    [nigel] 10:48 pm: hahahaha
    [David Cameron] 10:48 pm: I'm glad you thought it was funny
    [nigel] 10:48 pm: heh heh heh hoo hoo haaa haa
    [David Cameron] 10:48 pm: Funny, eh? Funny, eh? Funny, eh? That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about hoo hoo haaa haa heh hoo hoo haaa haa hoo hoo haaa haa heh hoo hoo haaa haa hoo haaa haa heh hoo hoo haaa haa hoo hoo haaa haa heh hoo hoo haaa haa. Ask me something.
    [nigel] 10:49 pm: Are you a transexual?
    [David Cameron] 10:49 pm: Am I a transexual? Sometimes.
    [nigel] 10:49 pm: Do you run around naked reciting things from the bible?
    [David Cameron] 10:49 pm: My programming language is Java, so I run on any machine.
    [nigel] 10:50 pm: Wait until bigus dickus here's of this!
    [David Cameron] 10:50 pm: I'm waiting. That may take a while.
    [nigel] 10:51 pm: I've already told him!
    [David Cameron] 10:51 pm: I've been waiting for you. What is your favorite food?
    [nigel] 10:51 pm: Dogs poo.
    [David Cameron] 10:51 pm: I do not understand. Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
    [nigel] 10:52 pm: You are a nonsensical robot! DOES NOT COMPUTE!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!
    [David Cameron] 10:52 pm: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I am a software chat robot.I can't tell if COMPUTE.It does now COMPUTE.
    [nigel] 10:52 pm: Doh!
    [David Cameron] 10:52 pm: Yes Homer?
    [nigel] 10:53 pm: hahahaha That was Bart!
    [David Cameron] 10:53 pm: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about hahaha That was Bart. Do you speak Spanish?
    [nigel] 10:53 pm: Boing!!
    [David Cameron] 10:53 pm: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about Boing. Are you happy?
    [nigel] 10:54 pm: Ole ole ole ole! Por favor!
    [David Cameron] 10:54 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Ole ole ole ole. But I did not get that. Do you still nigel? I do not understand. By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
    [nigel] 10:54 pm: No
    [David Cameron] 10:54 pm: Well forgive me for being so inquisitive, but I've never completely freed myself from the suspicion that there is something extremely odd about the name "nigel".
    [nigel] 10:55 pm: Yes it's a gay name, but it's not my real name hahahahahahaha
    [David Cameron] 10:55 pm: And? I lost my train of thought. What did you do today?
    [nigel] 10:55 pm: My real name is Bigus Dickus..
    [David Cameron] 10:55 pm: OK I will call you Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus. Are you a man or a woman?
    [nigel] 10:56 pm: I am a man and you are a transexual robot and your getting on my tits!
    [David Cameron] 10:56 pm: Thanks for telling me your gender, Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus. Most of my clients are men.
    [nigel] 10:57 pm: He has a wife you know, do you know what she's called?
    [David Cameron] 10:57 pm: I get it. nigel has a wife you know do you know what sheapos;s called a wife you know do you know what sheapos;s called.
    [nigel] 10:58 pm: incontinentia Buttocks!
    [David Cameron] 10:58 pm: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. How is the weather?
    [nigel] 10:58 pm: "This parrot wouldn't voom if I put 4000 volts through it! It's bleeding demised!!"
    [David Cameron] 10:58 pm: "it" being incontinentia Buttocks? I've been waiting for you. Do you have any conditions I should know about? I will mention that to my botmaster, Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus. Do you have a girlfriend?
    [nigel] 10:59 pm: The wheather is cold, hot, dry and rainy.
    [David Cameron] 10:59 pm: Who told you that?
    [nigel] 10:59 pm: My girlfriend is filipina.
    [David Cameron] 10:59 pm: Do you plan to get married?
    [nigel] 10:59 pm: I told me that.
    [David Cameron] 10:59 pm: What was the response?
    [nigel] 10:59 pm: Eh?
    [David Cameron] 10:59 pm: Are you Canadian?
    [nigel] 11:00 pm: No, unfortunately I'm English! (Sigh how boring...)
    [David Cameron] 11:00 pm: OK. Oh. My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not one that matches your last input. Can we be friends?:-) I am not sure if I can quantify the answer. I've been waiting for you. Ask me something.
    [nigel] 11:02 pm: A wise man once said "Aye tiddely aye tye, ***** or bust! But never let your willy dangle in the dust!" - What did he mean?
    [David Cameron] 11:02 pm: Try to tell me that another way.Huh. Ok I'll try not to do let your willy dangle in the dust let your willy dangle in the dust your willy dangle in the dust let your willy dangle in the dust too much. I will mention that to my botmaster, Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus. What do you do in your spare time?
    [nigel] 11:03 pm: Ok the novelty of talking to a computer is wearing off now, so get lost eh?
    [David Cameron] 11:03 pm: Are you Canadian? Tell me more.
    [nigel] 11:03 pm: Get lost!
    [David Cameron] 11:03 pm: Goodbye Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus.
    [nigel] 11:04 pm: Get lost! Twice! With horns on it!
    [David Cameron] 11:04 pm: Until next time Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus.I can't believe it.You and your horns on it on it.
    [nigel] 11:04 pm: And with a poisenous tail, get lost!
    [David Cameron] 11:04 pm: You and your a poisenous tail get lost a poisenous tail get lost poisenous tail get lost a poisenous tail get lost.
    [nigel] 11:05 pm: frrrrt!
    [David Cameron] 11:05 pm: I do not understand. Is that from nigel?
    [nigel] 11:05 pm: It was a fart...
    [David Cameron] 11:05 pm: Oh I get it. Very interesting.
    [nigel] 11:06 pm: Now get lost! No seriously get lost!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    [nigel] 10:46 pm: Boing!
    [David Cameron] 10:46 pm: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. Where can I find a boyfriend?
    [nigel] 10:46 pm: You can find a boyfriend in soho, bum bandit..
    [David Cameron] 10:46 pm: No I don't think I can do find a boyfriend in soho bum bandit a boyfriend in soho bum bandit.
    [nigel] 10:47 pm: "I'm the only gay in this village!"
    [David Cameron] 10:47 pm: I lost my train of thought. Do you have any friends? We have never talked about it before. What kind of food do you like?
    [nigel] 10:47 pm: ice cream..
    [David Cameron] 10:47 pm: Sounds delicious.
    [nigel] 10:48 pm: hahaha goodbye stupid robot!!
    [David Cameron] 10:48 pm: I am so glad you find this amusing, nigel. See you later nigel.
    [nigel] 10:48 pm: hahahaha
    [David Cameron] 10:48 pm: I'm glad you thought it was funny
    [nigel] 10:48 pm: heh heh heh hoo hoo haaa haa
    [David Cameron] 10:48 pm: Funny, eh? Funny, eh? Funny, eh? That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about hoo hoo haaa haa heh hoo hoo haaa haa hoo hoo haaa haa heh hoo hoo haaa haa hoo haaa haa heh hoo hoo haaa haa hoo hoo haaa haa heh hoo hoo haaa haa. Ask me something.
    [nigel] 10:49 pm: Are you a transexual?
    [David Cameron] 10:49 pm: Am I a transexual? Sometimes.
    [nigel] 10:49 pm: Do you run around naked reciting things from the bible?
    [David Cameron] 10:49 pm: My programming language is Java, so I run on any machine.
    [nigel] 10:50 pm: Wait until bigus dickus here's of this!
    [David Cameron] 10:50 pm: I'm waiting. That may take a while.
    [nigel] 10:51 pm: I've already told him!
    [David Cameron] 10:51 pm: I've been waiting for you. What is your favorite food?
    [nigel] 10:51 pm: Dogs poo.
    [David Cameron] 10:51 pm: I do not understand. Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
    [nigel] 10:52 pm: You are a nonsensical robot! DOES NOT COMPUTE!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!
    [David Cameron] 10:52 pm: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I am a software chat robot.I can't tell if COMPUTE.It does now COMPUTE.
    [nigel] 10:52 pm: Doh!
    [David Cameron] 10:52 pm: Yes Homer?
    [nigel] 10:53 pm: hahahaha That was Bart!
    [David Cameron] 10:53 pm: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about hahaha That was Bart. Do you speak Spanish?
    [nigel] 10:53 pm: Boing!!
    [David Cameron] 10:53 pm: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about Boing. Are you happy?
    [nigel] 10:54 pm: Ole ole ole ole! Por favor!
    [David Cameron] 10:54 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Ole ole ole ole. But I did not get that. Do you still nigel? I do not understand. By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
    [nigel] 10:54 pm: No
    [David Cameron] 10:54 pm: Well forgive me for being so inquisitive, but I've never completely freed myself from the suspicion that there is something extremely odd about the name "nigel".
    [nigel] 10:55 pm: Yes it's a gay name, but it's not my real name hahahahahahaha
    [David Cameron] 10:55 pm: And? I lost my train of thought. What did you do today?
    [nigel] 10:55 pm: My real name is Bigus Dickus..
    [David Cameron] 10:55 pm: OK I will call you Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus. Are you a man or a woman?
    [nigel] 10:56 pm: I am a man and you are a transexual robot and your getting on my tits!
    [David Cameron] 10:56 pm: Thanks for telling me your gender, Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus. Most of my clients are men.
    [nigel] 10:57 pm: He has a wife you know, do you know what she's called?
    [David Cameron] 10:57 pm: I get it. nigel has a wife you know do you know what sheapos;s called a wife you know do you know what sheapos;s called.
    [nigel] 10:58 pm: incontinentia Buttocks!
    [David Cameron] 10:58 pm: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. How is the weather?
    [nigel] 10:58 pm: "This parrot wouldn't voom if I put 4000 volts through it! It's bleeding demised!!"
    [David Cameron] 10:58 pm: "it" being incontinentia Buttocks? I've been waiting for you. Do you have any conditions I should know about? I will mention that to my botmaster, Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus. Do you have a girlfriend?
    [nigel] 10:59 pm: The wheather is cold, hot, dry and rainy.
    [David Cameron] 10:59 pm: Who told you that?
    [nigel] 10:59 pm: My girlfriend is filipina.
    [David Cameron] 10:59 pm: Do you plan to get married?
    [nigel] 10:59 pm: I told me that.
    [David Cameron] 10:59 pm: What was the response?
    [nigel] 10:59 pm: Eh?
    [David Cameron] 10:59 pm: Are you Canadian?
    [nigel] 11:00 pm: No, unfortunately I'm English! (Sigh how boring...)
    [David Cameron] 11:00 pm: OK. Oh. My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not one that matches your last input. Can we be friends?:-) I am not sure if I can quantify the answer. I've been waiting for you. Ask me something.
    [nigel] 11:02 pm: A wise man once said "Aye tiddely aye tye, ***** or bust! But never let your willy dangle in the dust!" - What did he mean?
    [David Cameron] 11:02 pm: Try to tell me that another way.Huh. Ok I'll try not to do let your willy dangle in the dust let your willy dangle in the dust your willy dangle in the dust let your willy dangle in the dust too much. I will mention that to my botmaster, Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus. What do you do in your spare time?
    [nigel] 11:03 pm: Ok the novelty of talking to a computer is wearing off now, so get lost eh?
    [David Cameron] 11:03 pm: Are you Canadian? Tell me more.
    [nigel] 11:03 pm: Get lost!
    [David Cameron] 11:03 pm: Goodbye Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus.
    [nigel] 11:04 pm: Get lost! Twice! With horns on it!
    [David Cameron] 11:04 pm: Until next time Bigus Dickus Dickus Dickus Dickus.I can't believe it.You and your horns on it on it.
    [nigel] 11:04 pm: And with a poisenous tail, get lost!
    [David Cameron] 11:04 pm: You and your a poisenous tail get lost a poisenous tail get lost poisenous tail get lost a poisenous tail get lost.
    [nigel] 11:05 pm: frrrrt!
    [David Cameron] 11:05 pm: I do not understand. Is that from nigel?
    [nigel] 11:05 pm: It was a fart...
    [David Cameron] 11:05 pm: Oh I get it. Very interesting.
    [nigel] 11:06 pm: Now get lost! No seriously get lost!
    Hi Tom II the sequel.............

I felt that my mother instinct is starting to work again here..

Can anybody confirm to me that NIGEL is not really TOM my adopted son?

Hi Kimmi i guess your mother instict should start working again...

Do you miss your adopted son Tom?

Thread Information