I will celebrate my birthday in Barcelona with my husband in November, 5 nights and will go back to UK after.

Questions:

1. My passports are still with my single name so just to make sure I will still ask, I will still need to put on my application form the name that I have in my passport and BRP correct?

2. Knowing that I will still use my single name, I am married as my civil status?

3. Is it less chance to be approved if I will tick (Multiple entry) visa?

4. marriage certificate is not mandatory, but I might as well submit it to support my answer that I am married, however since it is not mandatory, should I still need to provide the original copy of my marriage certificate?

5. do I have to photocopy my husband's passport?

6. is £3000 in my bank is enough?

7. I don't get the travel insurance, how, where to get it?

8. It shows on some website there is an option of couple there so I should choose it as for my husband as well even is he doesn't need visa?

9. if I will be ticking multiple entry visa, should I apply for annual travel insurance? if single trip, just single trip insurance?

10. What is the validity of this visa? once it expires and apply again, is there any changes with the validity of it?

11. as per document required, application form has to be signed twice... twice? So I should sign twice at the bottom of the page 4? or one at the bottom of page 3, and one at the bottom of page 4?

**questions on the form

32. name and address of the inviting company/organisation?
- how will I answer it if no one invited us, it will just be from our own money? on question 31, it shows there that if not applicable, just indicate the information of the hotel etc. but on 32 question should i just answer it with N/A?

33. Cost of travelling and living during applicant's stay is covered

*by herself
*by a sponsor (other please specify)

I have enough on my bank but of course I still want to show that it's gonna be me and my husband who will spend our travel, should I tick the two box? and provide my bank statements and my husband's?

34. Personal data of the family member who is an EU, EEA or CH citizen
- my husband is british, is he counted as an eu,eea or ch citizen?

I cannot believe how these stuff cost me alot, more expensive than the flight tickets seriously! 5 nights of stay and its so nightmare spending almost £100 just for this visa!

sorry I just want everything to be precise and accurate