Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

68 Illegals found at Harwich Port

Four Polish drivers arrested after 68 starving migrants - including 15 children and two pregnant women - are found locked in four lorries in Essex port

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3cBK4Wnjm

Is there any reason why these grubs cannot be given food / water and returned to Holland in these containers on the next sailing (after ventilation holes have been drilled) ? This is never ending

Banned
    The 4 Polak truck drivers have been bailed - hardly sending out a deterrent message is it, no wonder the world views us as a soft touch

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/lo...ests_1_4102705

Trusted Member
    We may as well have a giant welcome mat out. Never ends does it.

Next...the 1,000s we're giving a ride into Italy...mostly muslims from UK/ Christian-hating countries. Who needs a Trojan Horse ?

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    After HMS Bulwark rescuing, was in 1,200, illegals yesterday, out of some 3,500 rescued that day, and reports that there are half a million waiting to get into boats, it would seem 68 are pretty insignificant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    We may as well have a giant welcome mat out. Never ends does it.

Next...the 1,000s we're giving a ride into Italy...mostly muslims from UK/ Christian-hating countries. Who needs a Trojan Horse ?
    Should have the same policy as Singapore - ship them out after a caning

Well more and more illegals are fleeing Libya thousands upon thousand but it turns out many have chanced their luck and come from all parts of Africa,plus they have money to pay to escape so it begs the question once again are these genuine refugees in fear of their life as stated over and over again on Sky news or just wanting to invade the west and drain our resources?

Trusted Member
    From what I have seen...clearly most are chancers, making a mockery of all the immigration hoops that we and our prospective overseas partners are obliged to pass through.

Who will be stumping up the £18,600 minimum income requirement for all of these economic migrants, including the haters and clandestine terrorists amongst them ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Well more and more illegals are fleeing Libya thousands upon thousand but it turns out many have chanced their luck and come from all parts of Africa,plus they have money to pay to escape so it begs the question once again are these genuine refugees in fear of their life as stated over and over again on Sky news or just wanting to invade the west and drain our resources?
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    From what I have seen...clearly most are chancers, making a mockery of all the immigration hoops that we and our prospective overseas partners are obliged to pass through.

Who will be stumping up the £18,600 minimum income requirement for all of these economic migrants, including the haters and clandestine terrorists amongst them ?
    It's a disgrace that our servicemen are being used to facilitate the illegal immigration of this rabble. Not only do they include many chancers there will also be the diseased, criminal and extremist amongst them. The EU should sub out the "rescue operation" to the Russian Navy

The Speccie agrees

The madness of the Royal Navy’s rescue mission

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeeh...escue-mission/

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Over the course of the last six months I've started to get really worried about the situation, not just in an unthinking "Alf Garnet" sort of way. This really is a tidal wave of immigration largely from Africa, and it calls for the strongest counter measures. If I was a bit wishy-washy in the past, I'm not so any more; it's a truly dreadful situation. Let's hope that Mme Marine Le Pen becomes president in 2017.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaw2008 View Post
    Over the course of the last six months I've started to get really worried about the situation, not just in an unthinking "Alf Garnet" sort of way. This really is a tidal wave of immigration largely from Africa, and it calls for the strongest counter measures. If I was a bit wishy-washy in the past, I'm not so any more; it's a truly dreadful situation. Let's hope that Mme Marine Le Pen becomes president in 2017.
    You should be worried

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/exp...661.1373622624

the rubbish are being helped towards Treasure Island by the Royal Navy

Thread Information