Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

318,000 migrants enter the UK in 2014

Nice to see the Tory Party getting to grips with immigration after spending years of pointing the finger at Labour
    Cameron and his useless sidekick Theresa May continue to talk tough on immigration but as the last 5 years has proved the figures have actually increased under the Tory Party

Trusted Member
    They are all spineless fools.

Yes, this does not help at all the unfortunate citizens of this country who are merely trying to bring their lawful partners here from outside the precious EU out-of-control mess.

Nigel Farage must be loving it proving himself right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post
    Nice to see the Tory Party getting to grips with immigration after spending years of pointing the finger at Labour
    Cameron and his useless sidekick Theresa May continue to talk tough on immigration but as the last 5 years has proved the figures have actually increased under the Tory Party
    Yep, they did right to point the finger at Labour. If that useless bunch had been in power it would be double that amount now. Luckily, the public dropped Labour like a stone and a Tory government unshackled by left wing Lib Dems can now start to get to grip with the problem. Of course you Labour boys are forgetting that the priority over the last 5 years is clearing up the crap you had left us!

Respected Member
    Cameron and May keep on talking tough

Why cant they just be honest and say "we cant do anything to stop European migrants coming here"

Nigel Farage seems to be the only one stating the true facts

Trusted Member
    That's why I and another 4 million people voted for him...despite the left-biased BBC's barrage of negative propaganda against him.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    That's why I and another 4 million people voted for him...despite the left-biased BBC's barrage of negative propaganda against him.
    The numbers entering the UK on a yearly basis are truly alarming and it looks like no one can stop it

Trusted Member
    Well I would certainly be pretty peed off if I had kids now in these places where there are so many incomers that children born here cannot attend the same school as their siblings, due to overcrowding....let alone having to contend with all the other issues that such numbers of recently arrived foreign classmates and their parents are bound to create.

Then there is housing, hospitals, GPs etc. All making life unnecessarily harder and more expensive for the good old 'British working family', so beloved of the gormless politicians.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Well I would certainly be pretty peed off if I had kids now in these places where there are so many incomers that children born here cannot attend the same school as their siblings, due to overcrowding....let alone having to contend with all the other issues that such numbers of recently arrived foreign classmates and their parents are bound to create.

Then there is housing, hospitals, GPs etc. All making life unnecessarily harder and more expensive for the good old 'British working family', so beloved of the gormless politicians.
    I think this mas migration into the Uk rarely effects our politicians that much and thats the problem
    It effects the ordinary man in the street so much more and in so many ways

Banned
    Correct and they shut their eyes to those that voted them in. Still Cameron has said that the yoofs and Euro Trash won't vote in the refendum unlike the Jocks and Labourites who depend on these spurious nonsensical voters

Respected Member
    Cameron needs to come back with a total ban on any European migrants coming to the UK
    Tinkering around with what benefits these European migrants can claim once they get here is not solving the problem
    So they restrict their benefits that won't stop many more thousands coming here year after year

Don't think he can do that while we are in the European Union.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Don't think he can do that while we are in the European Union.
    Yes quite right I just feel that Cameron will come back pretty much empty handed apart from some new agreements on limiting a few benefits and then try and sell to us as some great achievement

They have already stated that freedom of movement of people inside the European Union is not up for negotiation so for me Cameron is wasting his time

Let's be honest Cameron and whoever is leading Labour will be going all out to convince us to stay in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Let's be honest Cameron and whoever is leading Labour will be going all out to convince us to stay in.
    I'm happy to stay in, I think financially it's the best option. I'm more concerned with us taking full control of our own laws and not being run from The Hague.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    I'm happy to stay in, I think financially it's the best option. I'm more concerned with us taking full control of our own laws and not being run from The Hague.
    Now you are talking sense Les

Banned
    I want out and just have a trading relationship with them which is what the country voted for in 1975

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I want out and just have a trading relationship with them which is what the country voted for in 1975
    + 1

Respected Member
    Purely from the immigration aspect I want out
    Lets take control of our own borders again

Thats a bit funny. It was not long ago you were going to vote for UKIP and they want out of Europe. Now you are saying you dont mind staying in. Make your mind up man. Or are you supporting Chelski next year?

Have you ever thought boys and girls most of the public may think your wife or partner is a migrant, lots of silly folk out there

My answer to anybody questioning me about my wife is. I have paid for her to come here and are still paying.

Trusted Member
    Legally INVITED here at OUR EXPENSE...not the taxpayers'.

Thread Information