Hi everyone..i've almost finished gathering the required documents to support my wife and stepson's settlement visa applications. Just trying to finish the VAF4A online application and the Appendix 2. Some things are not so clear to me..
1. Do i need to submit an Appendix 2 for my stepson as well as for my wife, or will the one suffice for both applications?
2. For the online application form (and the Appendix 2 if required), who goes down as my stepsons sponsor? Is it still me, or does my wife become the sponsor for her own child's application?

Also..
1.6 How often do you meet? - We've been apart 17 months waiting to apply for this visa, apart from last year when i went to visit for the whole of November, can i just put that?

1.25 Do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities? - I support my wife, my stepson and our 2 children together on my own. So do i put 'no', as it is my salary alone that supports us?

1.27 Does your sponsor have any children? - Do i put our two children we have together, or does it mean outside of our marriage?

1.28 Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially, including any children listed above? - Shall i put my wife and the three children down for this one?

3.3 Indicate which option you are relying on - There is no option for non salaried employment, so do i cross the salaried employment box(3A)?

3.11 What is your sponsor's annual income from this employment before tax? Again I'm non-salaried and paid an hourly rate, what should i put here?

3.20 What was your sponsor's total income (before tax) from salaried employment in the 12 months prior to the application - What about here?

I'm probably thinking too much about the answers, i know it seems quite straight forward, but my brain is so muddled with all this paperwork, i obviously want to make sure i don't make any silly mistakes, tick any wrong boxes. Can't wait for my wife to submit all of this..

Thanks for reading..