It's been 6 months now here in Davao City so I reckon a good enough time to evaluate my 'utility' costs.
Hope it's useful.

It looks like our monthly electricity bill has settled down to around a predictable P2000
Except for a few days recently, which have been relatively cold and cloudy (just like today), these past few weeks have heralded summer and with the mercury rising and we've succumbed to using the aircon in the living area from time to time so I'm guessing the next bill could be anywhere between P2000 and P2500. Especially as we have a house full of kids now (school summer break).

Our water bill is very low and varies between P300 - P400 per month.
So that's a fairly predictable cost now.
The monthly cost of purified drinking water seems to be about around P200 -P300 depending how hot the weather gets.
I've noticed a bit of a hike in consumption with the kids here now though.

The 12.4kg gas bottle we bought way back on 29th November for I think P735 needed to be replaced yesterday.
Oddly we only had to pay P635 for the replacement 12.4kg bottle, so I'm not sure if there was a deposit involved before. I asked the question but didn't get a straight answer. (not too uncommon here)

I think the 12.4kg bottle holds around 25 litres of LPG. We use the gas solely for cooking.
I tend to cook quite a lot on the BBQ. The coconut husks I use as 'firelighters' are free and coconut shell charcoal costs me P150 for a 25kg sack. I have a home made 'Charcoal cooker ring' which can be used as an alternative to a gas hob which I've used a few times too.
We have a regular English style LPG fuelled cooker that has a 4 ring hob and large oven. We rarely use the oven except for English style roasts which I only cook monthly.

My next project is to build a small Pizza oven that I can also use to bake bread.
Basically I haven't found any decent Pizza's here.
Pizza Hut and Shakeys are just OK, but I reckon they're expensive.

The local S&R Shopping (Philippines version of Costco) do some really big family sized Pizza's for just under P500
Good value and great taste too.

I'd still like to build a oven though.

Most foodstuffs here are cheap and especially at the local markets which on average are half the cost of the supermarkets.

Toiletries and laundry stuff tend to be quite expensive.

I'm not running a car so can't comment on the runnings costs.
My transportation costs are extremely low based on using the jeepneys with use of taxi's when we need for whatever reason.
Yesterday we took a taxi home from shopping as we had a lot of heavy stuff including 25kg rice.

My best estimate of total monthly transportation costs would be in the region of P800
We tend to get out and about pretty much everyday hence that higher amount.
The best aspect of the jeepney being the ability to hop on and off exactly where you want and when you want.

Still having fun here