Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Post Manny Pacquiao President of the Philippines?

Amid preparations for his Pacman's match against Floyd Mayweather Jr, promoter Bob Arum reportedly told TMZ Sports that the Filipino boxer will be aiming for commander-in-chief in his country.

Source

The president of the Philippines is required to be at least 40 years old, and Manny will be 43 years old by the time 2022 Philippine presidential election arrives, according to Boxingscene.

Boxingscene enumerates other requirements, including being a natural-born citizen of the Philippines, being able to read and write, and being a registered voter and residing in the Philippines for at least a decade before the elections. Pacman reportedly satisfies all these requirements.........
    40 years old eh. I didn't know that

I wonder if there's an upper limit ?

Could be the making of 'Kid Kalafu' 2

I like Manny a lot but if he ever becomes president then the R.P will truly be the basket case of Asia.
    I`m surprised he doesnt realise this with the amount of time he has spent in the USA.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I like Manny a lot but if he ever becomes president then the R.P will truly be the basket case of Asia.
    I`m surprised he doesnt realise this with the amount of time he has spent in the USA.
    He's no way President material, the people should learn not to vote for anyone without correct political background!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    He's no way President material, the people should learn not to vote for anyone without correct political background!
    Micheal..Although I agree with you about the Pacman not being "Presidential material" I must also add that many or most of those with a "Political background" have proved to be quite unsuitable too..And not only in the P.I!!

Michael ... also; it's a bit like folk in voting Wayne Rooney or - in your case - Lewis Hamilton for Prime Minister.

But there again (as Peter is fond of saying) "it's more fun in the Philippines.

And 's where stranger things have been known to happen!

Respected Member

He is popular so i am sure some clowns will vote for him

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Oh God nooooo.... There are many ways to serve and help the public without being a politician. He even has the most number of absent days in the Congress. While I know that he has been helping a lot of Filipinos thru his own companies and charity work, let's just keep it that way please. The Philippines need someone who really has got the balls to stand up for corrupt politicians and focus all his time with the country and its needs, and not in the boxing ring or other areas for entertainment purposes.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thread Information